For anyone who wants to implement digital marketing for their business, Search Engine Optimisation
or SEO as it is commonly known should be the first priority. It is more than the misconception of just
adding keywords to your content.
When done right, SEO can do the following for you.
- Send quality traffic your way.
- Boost the business reputation
- Get results with inexpensive methods
- Increases customer engagement with the site
- Help you understand your customers
- Help you beat the competition
- Continuously evaluate and boost performance of the site
SEO is important regardless of whether your company is old or new, successful or struggling, or
going through a much needed brand makeover. SEO is an organic and agile process and can be
implemented at any stage.
Digital Marketing has become an essential part of today’s business world. It has become so
competitive that traditional marketing methods are no longer as effective as before. Digital
marketing can improve your conversion rate, boost traffic to the site, keep your customers engaged,
helps you understand the market and customers with valuable insights, increases your reputation,
and is generally cost effective.
Most of your online customers are using their mobile phones to access your site. Digital marketing
helps make your business more accessible to mobile users, who make up nearly 60% of the clientele.
It makes the entire customer journey more interactive and memorable, bringing you loyal
customers, who come just for a good user experience. Digital marketing can also be automated,
freeing you from the hassle of keeping track of the campaigns.
By the end of 2021 there will be over 600 million internet users in India. On account of the users, the E-Commerce sector is expected to hit a whopping 200 billion USD by 2026. There are several E-Commerce trends that are making their way online, including smart devices that use voice activated commands to do your shopping on. There has been increased personalization in ads and promotions that has significantly boosted conversions. Much of online marketing will soon be automated, freeing precious human resource from mundane marketing tasks. There is widespread use of AI and VR to enhance customer experience. In 10 years, India’s E-Commerce industry is expected to become the second largest E-Commerce market in the world.
Your website is the first impression that an online customer gets of your business. It is important to
make a positive impact on your clients. The website design has the potential to convert a random
visitor to a customer and boost organic sales. A great web design will keep customers loyal to your
brand as they find the platform comfortable and convenient to use. It provides a good UI/UX to your
clients and nurtures your leads. Better the website design, more the engagement with it, bringing in
more traffic. It improves the accessibility of your website to a wider audience. It has a significant
influence on the brand image and it is important that you get professionals to design your website.
When searching for a web developer, it is important for you as a client to know the difference
between website design and website development. The difference is quite distinct but a web
developer is capable of doing both if they are skilled enough. Web design is the initial ideation and
planning of a website’s layout, appearance and content. Web development is the actual process of
developing code for creating the site and its subsequent maintenance. Web design is about
creativity, while web development is completely technical. You need to engage the services of web
developers who can help you with both, as they know how to recreate your brand personality on the
Congratulations on your decision to make a website for your business. Follow these steps for the
best way to build a successful website.
- Choose a web developer. Find a web developer with experience and knowledge of website design.
- Choose an initial web template. Select a suitable template and ask your developer to build and customise on it.
- Edit and Review the site. Insert your content, images and graphics in the website. Before launching it, test the site’s performance to work out the kinks.
- Create a domain. A domain is the unique address of your site and has to be registered with a domain provider.
- Publish your website: Now that your website is designed and done, you are ready to publish it.
There is no specific best SEO tool, but here is a list of SEO tools that all the experts are using in 2021.
- Ahrefs – SEO keyword tool
- Google Search Console
- SEMRush – Marketing tools for SEO
- KWFinder – SEO keyword tool
- MOZ Pro – Complete SEO software
- Ubersuggest – Keyword Tracking tool
- Answer the Public – Keyword association tool
- Woorank – SEO Ranking Tool
- Majestic – Marketing tool for SEO
- Google Trends – SEO trends checking tool
- SEO Quake – Free SEO audit tool
- Siteliner – SEO analytics tool
- Fat Rank – SEO ranking tool
- Screaming Frog – SEO audit and insights tool
- Serpstat – One stop SEO platform
Although there are tools available in plenty, you will need SEO experts to use them effectively. Get yourself a Digital Marketer that can provide custom solutions to your SEO needs.
Website design has come a long way from the basic blue and white theme with black text to
colourful, interactive spaces that have become even primary source of income for businesses. Here
are the latest trends in web design that will keep you on top of the industry.
Parallax Animation: The foreground is designed to move faster than the background creating a 3D
Neumorphism: Digital embossing with soft backgrounds with overlay elements that have a shadow
to lift them off the screen.
Dark Mode: Like mobile apps websites too are turning to dark mode to give viewers a comfortable
Pastel Colours: Businesses are going with pastel colour themes to give a visually soothing customer
Scrolling transformations: The elements on the screen are designed to move and transform with
scrolling creating a video like effect.
SEO is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to boost traffic to your site. It can open the
gateway to new customer pools, even on a global scale. The top SEO trends of 2021 are,
- Core web vitals : Loading, Interactivity and Visual Stability
- Google’s BERT: Using Machine learning and natural language processing for intent matching.
- Keyword research: To identify high ranking keywords.
- Original content: Value adding content that attracts traffic organically.
- Voice search: Voice activated searches that include colloquialisms in global languages.
- Artificial intelligence: Using AI to personalise the customer journey.
- Video marketing: For visitors to better relate to the brand with audio visual stimulation.
- Featured snippets: Elevate reputation of the business with features snippets on Google.
- Influencer SEO: Partner with social media influencers to get their following as customers.
- EAT & Branded SEO: Build expertise, authority and trust by building brand awareness.
By now a lot of businesses have realised the importance of good web design. However there are
some important principles that need to be followed to ensure that your website turns out perfect.
- Ensure the website loads fast, as this reduces website abandonment.
- Show your intent on every page so customers landing on any page are aware of what your
- Keep it simple so you don’t distract visitors from their purpose, with too many elements.
- Make the navigation as easy as possible, with any part of the website accessible in 3 clicks.
- Maintain the hierarchy in the layout. You don’t want your customers to keep scrolling back
up each time they want to refer something.
- Use simple, attractive and value adding content that can convince visitors into becoming
- The site must be mobile friendly for customers to access it on the go.
Web design services help you give a great first impression to your customers. Professionally designed webpages get good customer retention rates.
Good web design goes hand in hand with SEO strategies. Search Engines rank sites with good design higher in the results pages.
Web design services automatically optimise the website to attract high volume of visitors. This traffic also results in increased conversions.
A professionally designed website gives the impression that your site and business are reputed with good credibility. It can subtly boost your conversions.
An expert web design service will set you up with a site that projects the personality of your brand perfectly. It sets the right tone of communication that nudges the customers towards the call to action. It enhances the customer experience earning their loyalty.
It has come to a point that a business is only considered successful if they have a strong online
presence. This is evidently done by creating a dedicated website to the brand. The benefits of
owning a website for your business are,
- A credible repository of information on your business
- 24 x 7 customer access to your business
- Boosts interaction with the brand
- It helps expand your market reach
- It improve brand awareness to a global scale
- Provides you with valuable consumer insights
- Helps you beat other competitors with online presence
- Access to all digital modes of advertising
- Makes information exchange easier
No. Digital Marketing and Digital Branding are different from each other. Digital Marketing focusses on promoting a particular product or service, highlighting its benefits and how useful it would be to the consumers. Digital branding on the other hand is much more subtle and highlights the personality of the company or brand as a whole.
Products and services will come and go. Digital marketing strategies will change to suit the seasonal needs or are tailor made for the product in question. However Digital branding is like a long tern digital marketing strategy to bolster the reputation of the company. It communicates what are the core values of the company and what they do to upkeep those values to give the best customer experience.
There are several ways to increase and divert traffic to your website. Listed are a few that you might
be interested in.
- Invest in some paid advertising that will guarantee you results.
- Open Social Media accounts and post attractive content regularly.
- Use attractive titles that make browsers want to open the link.
- Review and up your on page SEO game.
- Target long tail keywords with colloquialisms for each customer location.
- Indulge in some guest blogging that will build external links
- Strengthen internal linking to subtly encourage more customer interaction.
- Make your site responsive to be accessible on all devices.
- Improve site loading speed to reduce abandonments.
- If you are an E-Commerce site, post clear and attractive product images.
Dark Mode website design has been adopted by some of the biggest technology giants out there. Needless to say dark mode is projected as a beneficial aid to the customers who use their tech rather than as a beneficial feature to the service provider. Dark Mode is easy on the user’s eyes, especially in low light or at night. The dark design stretches their battery consumption enabling them to spend longer hours on their phones without having to charge the phone. The design is also aesthetic focussing more on text over a dark background that pops out. The search engine doesn’t have a preference for dark mode over light, but the higher number of users automatically signals the search engine to improve the ranking of the site.