Table of Contents
No matter how many years pass, backlinks remain one of the top-ranking factors in Google. As the competition in the market keeps growing digital marketers are being pushed to devise innovative strategies to get backlinks for their site.
As Google’s ranking algorithm has exponentially grown over the years, it has started to consider the backlinks from one website to another as votes of trust, confidence, and reliability. This grants more organic traffic to your website by increasing your visibility.
However, not every backlink can benefit your website as there are toxic links that can do more harm than good. Ensure that the backlinks are relevant to your website and are done professionally by a reputed SEO services company.
If done properly backlinks can be the golden ticket that puts you ahead of your competitors in terms of ranking. With a properly devised SEO strategy, you can earn high-quality links effectively. Here are the six proven ways to earn more backlinks in 2021.
Broken link building:
Broken link building is nothing but finding web pages with lots of information that have external links to dead pages. Such pages throw a 404 error every time you visit and you can leverage this tactic to build high-quality links for your website.
Broken link building is expected to work for the upcoming years as it can bring a lot of value to the table With this tactic both parties are getting benefited; in this case yourself and the websites that have broken links.
Guest blogging never goes out of style – Although you might have a tough time publishing guest posts on websites, it is a great way to build backlinks.
Instead of sending emails continuously that will probably go unanswered, you can consider collaborating with the best SEO company in Chennai to pitch a professional email with good topics.
By utilizing the expertise and skillset of professional content writers, you can increase the likelihood of getting your guest blog published. There will be subject matter experts who will be well versed in certain topics and industries to make things easier.
This strategy can also be referred to as affiliate marketing as both concepts are similar to each other in several aspects. To put it in simple words, you will be selling other people’s products and it will help you earn highly authoritative links to your website.
Put together a list of products that your visitors might require and add relevant information to your website. By pointing out useful products on your website, you can earn a commission from the seller by redirecting your visitors to purchasing their products.
By using this tactic, you will also be able to provide useful information for your visitors.
Although you can get the best SEO services from an agency, sometimes you need someone who is popular on social media to give the extra push for your products or services. They are popularly known as influencers and are always on the look for juicy content that their followers might be interested in.
If you are just getting started, we recommend you not to go with high profiles as you might not get a proper return on investment. Pitch your ideas to an influencer who is popular in your niche and you can easily reach out to more people.
The skyscraper technique can get you tons of traffic if done properly as you can acquire loads of backlinks. Here’s how you can get it done.
Research the web and find a blog with a plethora of backlinks. Now create similar content with more information and integrate other elements to add more value. If you have trouble with drafting professional-looking content, hire an agency that provides the best SEO services.
The next step is to approach the linking sites and pitch them your content. You should mention the value it adds and how your work is superior compared to them.
Although it sounds like a long shot, you will be giving a compelling reason for websites to consider linking to your website.
Monitor your competitors:
Monitoring competitors can help with devising an effective marketing strategy. Companies that provide the best SEO services will have specialized online tools to analyze the moves of your competitors. This tactic can help widen your potential customers and to earn more backlinks.
If you are still reaching out to websites blindly to get backlinks, it is a waste of time as they will probably get thousands of similar requests.
However, you can adhere to the top-notch marketing strategies by getting in touch with a company that offers the best SEO services in your locality to leverage the potential benefits.
To get started, a typical website will take 14 weeks from minimum from inception to the delivery stage. It could take much longer depending on your requirements. Discuss with your website development team to get an idea about the delivery date. Actively research the market and the best service provider to get it done professionally. Website development is one of the crucial aspects of your business on which you shouldn’t compromise. Ensure that you get regular updates from your development team to make sure everything is executed as per the schedule. There are chances that conflicts might arise which may compromise the overall development process, you should be prepared to tackle the situation and get things done in a smooth manner.
Breadcrumbs are nothing but a secondary navigation system that can be used to learn about the user’s location on a particular website. Visitors can get a better idea about the webpage if they have an overview of the hierarchy on the website. They serve as an effective visual aid that represents the location of a user within the website. It is not a complex mechanism on websites and will up only a line on your website. One of the main advantages of breadcrumbs is that they do not have any negative impact on your website in terms of content overload. If you have a large number of web pages piled up on your site, you must incorporate breadcrumbs into your site.
Google Sandbox is a common term that is used to explain the lower rankings of new websites in the Google search results. The function of Google sandbox is to provide results that are highly relevant to the users. Filtering out new websites and constantly monitoring them helps the search engine to provide relevant results. Moreover, it is difficult to say how long a website will be inside the sandbox as it primarily depends on the types of keywords it will be competing against. If your website has high-quality and relevant content, then the Google sandbox shouldn’t be a huge problem for you. The ultimate aim should be to optimize the website to stand out from the crowd.
Accelerated Mobile Pages is an open-source project that is designed to optimize faster mobile pages. To break it down into simpler terms, it is making a page loading faster that is already optimized to be mobile-friendly. You have to use a streamlined version of CSS if you are opting for accelerated mobile pages. The website must be validated properly on a regular basis to ensure that they work properly. If you are looking to offer a better user experience, incorporate custom fonts into it and declare the proper height & weight of the page to avoid quirky-loading images. Accelerated mobile pages can significantly reduce the overall bounce rate on your website and improve conversion rates for your business.
SEO marketing is the process of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic. All this results in increasing the exposure of the business to the right target audience. SEO is that one marketing tool that holds the potential to pay dividends over time continuously. If you have content that is strong and has every reason to rank at the top, you need not invest in other marketing tools and techniques to increase the visibility of your website. It is because of this that SEO marketing plays a pivotal role in growing your business. Therefore, optimizing your site in a manner that shows up within the top search results is critical.
How good your website is has a lot to do with the business you generate at the end of the day. Here is why website development is important.
- The first impression of your business is the website. If your website is outdated, the impression of the business left behind is definitely not what you’d want.
- By looking at how well the website is developed, the customers get a fair idea of how they would be treated by the business. If the website is not worked upon well, they tend to believe that the business won’t take efforts in catering to the requirements of the customers as well.
- A well-designed website enables the audience to build trust with the business.
- A poorly designed website has an adverse impact on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
In order to make it into the list of good websites, there are a couple of things that one needs to take note of.
- A good website doesn’t take much time to load.
- A website that is trustworthy – both in terms of content as well as technicalities is the most sought after.
- The website should be free of bugs.
- Make sure that your website caters to a specific goal/objective.
- For a website to reach out to the maximum, it is important to understand the target audience in-depth, right from what they need to what other websites do they use.
- Making use of the right words, font and style always help.
There is no specific best SEO tool, but here is a list of SEO tools that all the experts are using in 2022.
- Ahrefs – SEO keyword tool
- Google Search Console
- SEMRush – Marketing tools for SEO
- KWFinder – SEO keyword tool
- MOZ Pro – Complete SEO software
- Ubersuggest – Keyword Tracking tool
- Answer the Public – Keyword association tool
- Woorank – SEO Ranking Tool
- Majestic – Marketing tool for SEO
- Google Trends – SEO trends checking tool
- SEO Quake – Free SEO audit tool
- Siteliner – SEO analytics tool
- Fat Rank – SEO ranking tool
- Screaming Frog – SEO audit and insights tool
- Serpstat – One stop SEO platform
There are several ways to increase and divert traffic to your website. Listed are a few that you might be interested in.
- Invest in some paid advertising that will guarantee you results.
- Open Social Media accounts and post attractive content regularly.
- Use attractive titles that make browsers want to open the link.
- Review and up your on page SEO game.
- Target long tail keywords with colloquialisms for each customer location.
- Indulge in some guest blogging that will build external links
- Strengthen internal linking to subtly encourage more customer interaction.
- Make your site responsive to be accessible on all devices.
- Improve site loading speed to reduce abandonments.
- If you are an E-Commerce site, post clear and attractive product images.
SEO is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to boost traffic to your site. It can open the gateway to new customer pools, even on a global scale. The top SEO trends of 2021 are,
- Core web vitals : Loading, Interactivity and Visual Stability
- Google’s BERT: Using Machine learning and natural language processing for intent matching.
- Keyword research: To identify high ranking keywords.
- Original content: Value adding content that attracts traffic organically.
- Voice search: Voice activated searches that include colloquialisms in global languages.
- Artificial intelligence: Using AI to personalise the customer journey.
- Video marketing: For visitors to better relate to the brand with audio visual stimulation.
- Featured snippets: Elevate reputation of the business with features snippets on Google.
- Influencer SEO: Partner with social media influencers to get their following as customers.
- EAT & Branded SEO: Build expertise, authority and trust by building brand awareness.
For anyone who wants to implement digital marketing for their business, Search Engine Optimisation or SEO as it is commonly known should be the first priority. It is more than the misconception of just adding keywords to your content. When done right, SEO can do the following for you.
- Send quality traffic your way.
- Boost the business reputation
- Get results with inexpensive methods
- Increases customer engagement with the site
- Help you understand your customers
- Help you beat the competition
- Continuously evaluate and boost performance of the site