Blog comments can without a doubt promote any brand when done executed in the right manner. The challenge lies in the fact that most SEO professionals are not aware of how to utilize in the best way possible, so as to be capable of weaning maximum benefit from them. As the internet has continued to age, blog comments have been not only used in the wrong manner but also overused. This has resulted in the misconception that blog comments are of no use whatsoever, as a valuable strategy for link-building.
In fact, they are presently being perceived by many firms offering link building services across the globe. as having the contrasting effect of link building. They are considered a false illusion to the benefits that link building is known for. Whether you are an SEO professional involved in the eCommerce, technology, real estate, travel or other industries, the tips detailed below should help you in gaining a concrete understanding of why blog commenting is beneficial. You will also acquire a fair idea of how to utilize them in the right manner, so as to gain maximum benefit out of them.
Steer Clear Of The Desire To Let Up On Blog Commenting
There are numerous link building duties that an SEO professional can take up, that will make their day jam-packed. Right from creating content to link recovery, there numerous activities that constitute link building. Blog comments no longer count as a valuable link-building strategy worth pursuing, by most present-day agencies offering link building services.
Nevertheless, instead of just overlooking blog comments completely owing to the fact that it is an antiquated method link building, not to mention spam, one should think of it as just another strategy for engaging with audiences. The new perspective should be to think of blog comments as a way of stimulating productive engagement between content creators and their target audiences. The solution to effectively utilizing blog comments is to post the most topically pertinent comments on the most topically pertinent blogs and content pages. It is crucial to perceive blog comments as a more mature version of the blog comments of the 1990s. Although they can be quite appealing and value additive, they necessitate a bit more effort, to pull off, correctly.
The Many Perks Of Blog Systematic Commenting
Effective blog commenting has to do with more than just basic Search Engine Optimization. Systematically posting a comment or two on a blog can result in a number of outcomes for SEO professionals, including –
Increased Website Traffic
If your objective is to increase the in-flow of traffic to your website, then commenting on blogs that are pertinent to your industry as well as the services and products offered by your firm, is the most reliable of going about doing so.
Elevating Your Reputation & Standing
Blog comments can also be effective to elevate and develop the prominence of a brand. When this is your objective, it is essential to post comments only from a completely authenticated and updated profile. If you are making use of pseudonyms as your name while commenting on blogs, then you are making them ineffective.
Acquiring A Status As A Recognized Expert
When you post comments that exhibit and prove your expertise on a certain topic, then you are not only assisting someone who is not in the know but also positioning yourself as a recognized expert, by the community.
Establishing Inbound Links
Taking the time and effort to comment on at least two blogs ever day that comprise a backlink to your website, will result in the accumulation of at least sixty backlinks to your website each month. Doing this is bound to result in some inbound traffic. Engaging the assistance of an agency that is recognized for its link building services and backlink services will be beneficial in this regard.
Lead Generation & Conversion
When you manage to stimulate some inbound traffic to your website, you are conceivably gaining more chances of converting these leads into sales. This is the main benefit of commenting on blogs.
If your objective for blog commenting is to elevate your SERP rankings, then you might be too late to do so. Blog commenting for SEO purposes is not as effective as it used to be nearly a decade ago. For SEO specialists with this intention, it is crucial that you reconsider your strategy and begin thinking of other ways to expand your SERP rankings.
Key Tips For Effective Blog Commenting
Beginning with discovering the most high-quality and pertinent sites to the framing of a comment, there are numerous aspects of posting a comment to consider before proceeding to do so. Listed below are some of the most crucial tips for SEO professionals to ace the blog commenting game.
Discovering Superior-Quality Websites
One of the keys to effective blog commenting is to only spend your valuable time commenting on sites with a domain authority of greater than sixty.
Look For The Most Pertinent Articles
Upon singling out the most high-quality sites, proceed to find the most pertinent articles/blogs for your industry, product, services, as well as the target audience.
Packing Your Comments With Value
- Next, think of ways to pack in as much value as you can into your comments. The goal is to provide valuable information in some forth or another, to make readers want to click on any links that you might have specified.
- This can be accomplished by including some less-known, but completely authentic and highly useful information, that will prove your reliability to readers.
- Try adding something that could’ve been added to the article/blog, but wasn’t added. Think about useful points that would have amplified the article, but the author might have overlooked.
- Another way of doing this is to complement the efforts of the author of the blog that you are commenting on.
Think Carefully Before Adding A Link
When you add a link to your comment, you need to make sure that it is the most relevant link possible, to the article/blog that you are commenting on. Make sure it adds value and doesn’t seem like blatant self-promotion.
Make Sure Your Comments Are Crisp
It is essential to not bore or overwhelm readers who might be checking out your comment. Try to limit every comment that you post to under a hundred words.
Refrain From Automation Of Any Kind
Effective blog commenting is a time-taking and labor-intensive. Blog commenting is not something that you should schedule and leave up to an automation tool to take care of.
All in all, it is paramount that all your comments value-intensive. A comment that has nothing to offer is a complete waste of your time and effort. Make sure you don’t post comments blindly. Reading through the article/blog that you intend to comment on, will give you a fair idea of how to make your comment appealing and attractive to readers. Lastly, refrain from spamming, by keeping the above-mentioned tips in mind.
Blog commenting is a sure-fire strategy that SEO professionals from diverse industries can adopt to effectively reach their target audiences. They can not only help immensely in accelerating lead generation but also promote brand value tremendously behind-the-scenes. Feel free to get in touch with us at Open Designs India, if you wish to engage a top firm offering the best link building services as well as cross-industry off page SEO services.
To get started, a typical website will take 14 weeks from minimum from inception to the delivery stage. It could take much longer depending on your requirements. Discuss with your website development team to get an idea about the delivery date. Actively research the market and the best service provider to get it done professionally. Website development is one of the crucial aspects of your business on which you shouldn’t compromise. Ensure that you get regular updates from your development team to make sure everything is executed as per the schedule. There are chances that conflicts might arise which may compromise the overall development process, you should be prepared to tackle the situation and get things done in a smooth manner.
Breadcrumbs are nothing but a secondary navigation system that can be used to learn about the user’s location on a particular website. Visitors can get a better idea about the webpage if they have an overview of the hierarchy on the website. They serve as an effective visual aid that represents the location of a user within the website. It is not a complex mechanism on websites and will up only a line on your website. One of the main advantages of breadcrumbs is that they do not have any negative impact on your website in terms of content overload. If you have a large number of web pages piled up on your site, you must incorporate breadcrumbs into your site.
Google Sandbox is a common term that is used to explain the lower rankings of new websites in the Google search results. The function of Google sandbox is to provide results that are highly relevant to the users. Filtering out new websites and constantly monitoring them helps the search engine to provide relevant results. Moreover, it is difficult to say how long a website will be inside the sandbox as it primarily depends on the types of keywords it will be competing against. If your website has high-quality and relevant content, then the Google sandbox shouldn’t be a huge problem for you. The ultimate aim should be to optimize the website to stand out from the crowd.
Accelerated Mobile Pages is an open-source project that is designed to optimize faster mobile pages. To break it down into simpler terms, it is making a page loading faster that is already optimized to be mobile-friendly. You have to use a streamlined version of CSS if you are opting for accelerated mobile pages. The website must be validated properly on a regular basis to ensure that they work properly. If you are looking to offer a better user experience, incorporate custom fonts into it and declare the proper height & weight of the page to avoid quirky-loading images. Accelerated mobile pages can significantly reduce the overall bounce rate on your website and improve conversion rates for your business.
SEO marketing is the process of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic. All this results in increasing the exposure of the business to the right target audience. SEO is that one marketing tool that holds the potential to pay dividends over time continuously. If you have content that is strong and has every reason to rank at the top, you need not invest in other marketing tools and techniques to increase the visibility of your website. It is because of this that SEO marketing plays a pivotal role in growing your business. Therefore, optimizing your site in a manner that shows up within the top search results is critical.
How good your website is has a lot to do with the business you generate at the end of the day. Here is why website development is important.
- The first impression of your business is the website. If your website is outdated, the impression of the business left behind is definitely not what you’d want.
- By looking at how well the website is developed, the customers get a fair idea of how they would be treated by the business. If the website is not worked upon well, they tend to believe that the business won’t take efforts in catering to the requirements of the customers as well.
- A well-designed website enables the audience to build trust with the business.
- A poorly designed website has an adverse impact on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
In order to make it into the list of good websites, there are a couple of things that one needs to take note of.
- A good website doesn’t take much time to load.
- A website that is trustworthy – both in terms of content as well as technicalities is the most sought after.
- The website should be free of bugs.
- Make sure that your website caters to a specific goal/objective.
- For a website to reach out to the maximum, it is important to understand the target audience in-depth, right from what they need to what other websites do they use.
- Making use of the right words, font and style always help.
There is no specific best SEO tool, but here is a list of SEO tools that all the experts are using in 2021.
- Ahrefs – SEO keyword tool
- Google Search Console
- SEMRush – Marketing tools for SEO
- KWFinder – SEO keyword tool
- MOZ Pro – Complete SEO software
- Ubersuggest – Keyword Tracking tool
- Answer the Public – Keyword association tool
- Woorank – SEO Ranking Tool
- Majestic – Marketing tool for SEO
- Google Trends – SEO trends checking tool
- SEO Quake – Free SEO audit tool
- Siteliner – SEO analytics tool
- Fat Rank – SEO ranking tool
- Screaming Frog – SEO audit and insights tool
- Serpstat – One stop SEO platform
There are several ways to increase and divert traffic to your website. Listed are a few that you might be interested in.
- Invest in some paid advertising that will guarantee you results.
- Open Social Media accounts and post attractive content regularly.
- Use attractive titles that make browsers want to open the link.
- Review and up your on page SEO game.
- Target long tail keywords with colloquialisms for each customer location.
- Indulge in some guest blogging that will build external links
- Strengthen internal linking to subtly encourage more customer interaction.
- Make your site responsive to be accessible on all devices.
- Improve site loading speed to reduce abandonments.
- If you are an E-Commerce site, post clear and attractive product images.
SEO is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to boost traffic to your site. It can open the gateway to new customer pools, even on a global scale. The top SEO trends of 2021 are,
- Core web vitals : Loading, Interactivity and Visual Stability
- Google’s BERT: Using Machine learning and natural language processing for intent matching.
- Keyword research: To identify high ranking keywords.
- Original content: Value adding content that attracts traffic organically.
- Voice search: Voice activated searches that include colloquialisms in global languages.
- Artificial intelligence: Using AI to personalise the customer journey.
- Video marketing: For visitors to better relate to the brand with audio visual stimulation.
- Featured snippets: Elevate reputation of the business with features snippets on Google.
- Influencer SEO: Partner with social media influencers to get their following as customers.
- EAT & Branded SEO: Build expertise, authority and trust by building brand awareness.
For anyone who wants to implement digital marketing for their business, Search Engine Optimisation or SEO as it is commonly known should be the first priority. It is more than the misconception of just adding keywords to your content. When done right, SEO can do the following for you.
- Send quality traffic your way.
- Boost the business reputation
- Get results with inexpensive methods
- Increases customer engagement with the site
- Help you understand your customers
- Help you beat the competition
- Continuously evaluate and boost performance of the site