Even as brands and business come to terms with the sudden global outbreak of the novel Coronavirus and the ensuing preventative measures that governments of all countries, both developed and developing, have taken, by bringing lock downs, curfews, and self-quarantine measures into place, this is the right time for brands to move ahead and pursue a strong website design strategy that will put them in a good position to overtake or at least pose stiff competition to their competitors when the economy does get back on track and things return to normal.
In just a matter of a month, most conventional business operations have gone out the door. Everything from daily meetings, to employee conferences, as well as working in a traditional office setting have undergone a reformation. From here onwards the way people interact with one another, meet, travel, shop, and make purchases, is set to change big time. And businesses that take steps and appropriate measures to put themselves in a better position to deal with these changes, will stand to gain the most.
In this regard, a well-adjusted web design strategy that is aimed at exploiting these foreseeable post-pandemic trends is what every brand should seriously think about adopting and implementing as soon as possible. Detailed below are some crucial aspects to consider as part of devising and implementing such a web design strategy.
Make The Much-Needed Transition To eCommerce
Conventional shopping from brick and mortar stores has not only taken a hit due to the novel Coronavirus but will continue to struggle even after the pandemic dies down and things return to normal. This is because the segment of the population which completely depended on traditional shopping methods (by making purchases from physical stores) has now been forced to resort to eCommerce alternatives. Now that even this segment of the population has realized the vast benefits and convenience of eCommerce, they are guaranteed to stick with it even after the pandemic dies down and restrictions on movement are loosened.
Therefore, the best way for your business to ride this wave of change would be to initiate the transition of your brand and its offerings online, by adding extensive eCommerce functionalities to your website.
Have Your Business Running Non-Stop
It is a known fact that businesses that are able to run non-stop throughout the day and all through the week are able to make more sales and generate more revenue than their competitors who aren’t able to do so. While doing so with traditional brick and mortar stores comes with numerous costs in the form of renting commercial spaces and hiring employees to maintain and deal with customers, getting a website is the cheapest and most effective alternative to doing so.
Have Employee-Centric Features On Your Website
With the majority of the planet’s workforce working from home owing to the restrictions in meeting and traveling, companies have realized that having employees work from home is a far more effective and cheaper alternative to paying for office space and managing large workforces. In this regard, businesses that already had employee-centric features on their websites were able to function better as soon as the pandemic hit, than those businesses that didn’t and struggled to come to terms with how to coordinate and carry out day-to-day operations remotely.
If your brand’s website still doesn’t have such features, which include company-wide chat interfaces, file-sharing applications, remote meeting and conferencing applications, etc, then you might want to hire a website development company that is capable of adding such features to your website immediately.
Centralize Day-To-Day Operations & Data
If employees from different departments within your business have to meet and discuss things personally with employees of other departments in order to acquire necessary data and find out important information, then your business might not be in a good position to operate efficiently, leave alone manage to do so remotely. All data silos of your business need to be centralized so that employees across all departments can have access to them.
This not only assists in improving accessibility to this data but also improves security by streamlining access. Getting a website designed in such a way that all your data is both centralized and streamlined, is the best option for your business. Security in the form of passwords and special credentials to only people who require access to such data is made feasible through appropriate website designing.
Look To Open Designs India To Devise & Implement A Futuristic Web Design Strategy For Your Brand & Its Business
Are you keen on exploiting the change and evolution of the marketplace which is inevitable owing to the recent COVID-19 outbreak? Do you want your business to ride this wave of change so that it can be in a better position to overtake the market and topple its competitors? Then, feel free to get in touch with us at Open Designs India, right this instant, for unparalled web design services India.
We are the most sought after web design and development company in the country today! ODI has been consistently featured in lists of the best design companies in India for several years now. Our expert marketers and highly skilled web designers will set about getting to know your short-term as well as long-term goals and vision for your brand and then set about devising a futuristic web design strategy that will put your brand on the path to achieving all-round growth.
Digital marketing is one of the ways in which you can boost the business sales like never before. Having said that, considering how reliant everyone has become on digital marketing, it is all set to rule the future. Here is why –
- The extent to which people these days are using the internet throws light on how increased internet usage would be in the days to come.
- Digital marketing is an excellent way of building brand awareness among people.
- All the digital marketing strategies put forth by the companies can be monitored as well. The expectation vs. reality picture becomes way clearer now. This further helps in opening up doors for improvement, if any.
No. Digital Marketing and Digital Branding are different from each other. Digital Marketing focusses on promoting a particular product or service, highlighting its benefits and how useful it would be to the consumers. Digital branding on the other hand is much more subtle and highlights the personality of the company or brand as a whole. Products and services will come and go. Digital marketing strategies will change to suit the seasonal needs or are tailor made for the product in question. However Digital branding is like a long tern digital marketing strategy to bolster the reputation of the company. It communicates what are the core values of the company and what they do to upkeep those values to give the best customer experience.
By now a lot of businesses have realised the importance of good web design. However there are some important principles that need to be followed to ensure that your website turns out perfect.
- Ensure the website loads fast, as this reduces website abandonment.
- Show your intent on every page so customers landing on any page are aware of what your business does.
- Keep it simple so you don’t distract visitors from their purpose, with too many elements.
- Make the navigation as easy as possible, with any part of the website accessible in 3 clicks.
- Maintain the hierarchy in the layout. You don’t want your customers to keep scrolling back up each time they want to refer something.
- Use simple, attractive and value adding content that can convince visitors into becoming customers.
- The site must be mobile friendly for customers to access it on the go.
Your website is the first impression that an online customer gets of your business. It is important to make a positive impact on your clients. The website design has the potential to convert a random visitor to a customer and boost organic sales. A great web design will keep customers loyal to your brand as they find the platform comfortable and convenient to use. It provides a good UI/UX to your clients and nurtures your leads. Better the website design, more the engagement with it, bringing in more traffic. It improves the accessibility of your website to a wider audience. It has a significant influence on the brand image and it is important that you get professionals to design your website.
It has come to a point that a business is only considered successful if they have a strong online presence. This is evidently done by creating a dedicated website to the brand. The benefits of owning a website for your business are,
- A credible repository of information on your business
- 24 x 7 customer access to your business
- Boosts interaction with the brand
- It helps expand your market reach
- It improve brand awareness to a global scale
- Provides you with valuable consumer insights
- Helps you beat other competitors with online presence
- Access to all digital modes of advertising
- Makes information exchange easier
SEO is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to boost traffic to your site. It can open the gateway to new customer pools, even on a global scale. The top SEO trends of 2021 are,
- Core web vitals : Loading, Interactivity and Visual Stability
- Google’s BERT: Using Machine learning and natural language processing for intent matching.
- Keyword research: To identify high ranking keywords.
- Original content: Value adding content that attracts traffic organically.
- Voice search: Voice activated searches that include colloquialisms in global languages.
- Artificial intelligence: Using AI to personalise the customer journey.
- Video marketing: For visitors to better relate to the brand with audio visual stimulation.
- Featured snippets: Elevate reputation of the business with features snippets on Google.
- Influencer SEO: Partner with social media influencers to get their following as customers.
- EAT & Branded SEO: Build expertise, authority and trust by building brand awareness.
When searching for a web developer, it is important for you as a client to know the difference between website design and website development. The difference is quite distinct but a web developer is capable of doing both if they are skilled enough. Web design is the initial ideation and planning of a website’s layout, appearance and content. Web development is the actual process of developing code for creating the site and its subsequent maintenance. Web design is about creativity, while web development is completely technical. You need to engage the services of web developers who can help you with both, as they know how to recreate your brand personality on the website.
For anyone who wants to implement digital marketing for their business, Search Engine Optimisation or SEO as it is commonly known should be the first priority. It is more than the misconception of just adding keywords to your content. When done right, SEO can do the following for you.
- Send quality traffic your way.
- Boost the business reputation
- Get results with inexpensive methods
- Increases customer engagement with the site
- Help you understand your customers
- Help you beat the competition
- Continuously evaluate and boost performance of the site