Table of Contents
Voice search has evolved over the years as more IoT devices have started to hit the market. Today, voice search has become very common and the user base is growing fast. As every operating system has launched its custom-made voice assistant, several applications have started to incorporate it.
Voice search is growing to become the fastest form of search and several gadgets can be found on the market to build a “smart home”. As the usage of voice-based searches is increasing, business owners have started to take advantage of this trend.
Discuss your business requirement with an agency that provides the best SEO services in Chennai to implement appropriate strategies and avoid falling by the wayside. By leveraging the potential of voice-based searches, you can improve the ranking of your website and also provide a better user experience.
Here are some strategies that you need to adapt in order to benefit from voice search.
Incorporate content in an informal tone:
Unlike any other, websites are the bridges that connect your business directly with people. A majority of your visitors will not prefer your website if it is filled with technical jargon and words that are complex to understand. Consider optimizing the website with content that can be closely associated with the way people speak to match their tone and make them understand easily.
You can consider creating content on your webpage that asks a common question, especially for the headline section. This can help effectively to get more attention and provide a concise answer after it. You can add elaborative information on the products or services you offer in the rest of the page.
Incorporate long-tail keywords:
Focus on answering the FAQs
Ensure that your content is optimized accordingly to resolve user queries. If your answers are conversational in nature, users will be able to understand them easily. Spend time and research on the FAQs from various topics and incorporate them into your website.
Understand your customer base and device behavior:
Understanding your customer base is one of the effective ways to run a business successfully in the long run. Get real-time data and research on consumer insights to learn more about their behavior. Join hands with an agency that provides the best SEO services in the market to precise data and expert insights on devising effective strategies.
Get acquainted with schema markup:
Schema can communicate with the crawling bots from search engines and tell what your site is about. It helps them to understand the context of your content which will help you rank better in the search results. Adding schema on your website can benefit mobile users and voice searchers.
Think mobile and think local:
As the world is getting powered by technologies, people spend a significant time of their day on mobile phones. It is important to remember that voice search is gaining a lot of popularity recently. It allows users to perform on-the-go local queries which helps them find local businesses. Make sure that you hire a professional agency to get the best SEO services as it demands professional hands to work on it.
Why do you need a strategy for your business?
While it may not seem obvious, voice-based searches can bring in tons of user traffic and boost up your organic traffic. There are certain factors that can pull down the ranking of your website, however, it may not have a similar effect on voice search.
If you are looking to get leads with a high conversion rate from voice search, you need a properly devised strategy. As more consumers have started to use voice assistants to find businesses, you must make sure that they are able to find your business. Look for the agency that provides the best SEO services in the market before stepping into the business.
What is the future of voice search?
Voice searches are on the rise and it is evident from the overall data released every year. You need the tools and knowledge to start ranking for the key terms and phrases. It is crucial that you adapt the voice search into your business to get ahead of the competition.
The sooner you incorporate voice search into your business, the better you can get high rankings. Hire a top-notch agency with an impressive track record to avail the best SEO services for your brand across multiple digital platforms.
To get started, a typical website will take 14 weeks from minimum from inception to the delivery stage. It could take much longer depending on your requirements. Discuss with your website development team to get an idea about the delivery date. Actively research the market and the best service provider to get it done professionally. Website development is one of the crucial aspects of your business on which you shouldn’t compromise. Ensure that you get regular updates from your development team to make sure everything is executed as per the schedule. There are chances that conflicts might arise which may compromise the overall development process, you should be prepared to tackle the situation and get things done in a smooth manner.
Breadcrumbs are nothing but a secondary navigation system that can be used to learn about the user’s location on a particular website. Visitors can get a better idea about the webpage if they have an overview of the hierarchy on the website. They serve as an effective visual aid that represents the location of a user within the website. It is not a complex mechanism on websites and will up only a line on your website. One of the main advantages of breadcrumbs is that they do not have any negative impact on your website in terms of content overload. If you have a large number of web pages piled up on your site, you must incorporate breadcrumbs into your site.
Google Sandbox is a common term that is used to explain the lower rankings of new websites in the Google search results. The function of Google sandbox is to provide results that are highly relevant to the users. Filtering out new websites and constantly monitoring them helps the search engine to provide relevant results. Moreover, it is difficult to say how long a website will be inside the sandbox as it primarily depends on the types of keywords it will be competing against. If your website has high-quality and relevant content, then the Google sandbox shouldn’t be a huge problem for you. The ultimate aim should be to optimize the website to stand out from the crowd.
Accelerated Mobile Pages is an open-source project that is designed to optimize faster mobile pages. To break it down into simpler terms, it is making a page loading faster that is already optimized to be mobile-friendly. You have to use a streamlined version of CSS if you are opting for accelerated mobile pages. The website must be validated properly on a regular basis to ensure that they work properly. If you are looking to offer a better user experience, incorporate custom fonts into it and declare the proper height & weight of the page to avoid quirky-loading images. Accelerated mobile pages can significantly reduce the overall bounce rate on your website and improve conversion rates for your business.
SEO marketing is the process of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic. All this results in increasing the exposure of the business to the right target audience. SEO is that one marketing tool that holds the potential to pay dividends over time continuously. If you have content that is strong and has every reason to rank at the top, you need not invest in other marketing tools and techniques to increase the visibility of your website. It is because of this that SEO marketing plays a pivotal role in growing your business. Therefore, optimizing your site in a manner that shows up within the top search results is critical.
How good your website is has a lot to do with the business you generate at the end of the day. Here is why website development is important.
- The first impression of your business is the website. If your website is outdated, the impression of the business left behind is definitely not what you’d want.
- By looking at how well the website is developed, the customers get a fair idea of how they would be treated by the business. If the website is not worked upon well, they tend to believe that the business won’t take efforts in catering to the requirements of the customers as well.
- A well-designed website enables the audience to build trust with the business.
- A poorly designed website has an adverse impact on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
In order to make it into the list of good websites, there are a couple of things that one needs to take note of.
- A good website doesn’t take much time to load.
- A website that is trustworthy – both in terms of content as well as technicalities is the most sought after.
- The website should be free of bugs.
- Make sure that your website caters to a specific goal/objective.
- For a website to reach out to the maximum, it is important to understand the target audience in-depth, right from what they need to what other websites do they use.
- Making use of the right words, font and style always help.
There is no specific best SEO tool, but here is a list of SEO tools that all the experts are using in 2022.
- Ahrefs – SEO keyword tool
- Google Search Console
- SEMRush – Marketing tools for SEO
- KWFinder – SEO keyword tool
- MOZ Pro – Complete SEO software
- Ubersuggest – Keyword Tracking tool
- Answer the Public – Keyword association tool
- Woorank – SEO Ranking Tool
- Majestic – Marketing tool for SEO
- Google Trends – SEO trends checking tool
- SEO Quake – Free SEO audit tool
- Siteliner – SEO analytics tool
- Fat Rank – SEO ranking tool
- Screaming Frog – SEO audit and insights tool
- Serpstat – One stop SEO platform
There are several ways to increase and divert traffic to your website. Listed are a few that you might be interested in.
- Invest in some paid advertising that will guarantee you results.
- Open Social Media accounts and post attractive content regularly.
- Use attractive titles that make browsers want to open the link.
- Review and up your on page SEO game.
- Target long tail keywords with colloquialisms for each customer location.
- Indulge in some guest blogging that will build external links
- Strengthen internal linking to subtly encourage more customer interaction.
- Make your site responsive to be accessible on all devices.
- Improve site loading speed to reduce abandonments.
- If you are an E-Commerce site, post clear and attractive product images.
SEO is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to boost traffic to your site. It can open the gateway to new customer pools, even on a global scale. The top SEO trends of 2021 are,
- Core web vitals : Loading, Interactivity and Visual Stability
- Google’s BERT: Using Machine learning and natural language processing for intent matching.
- Keyword research: To identify high ranking keywords.
- Original content: Value adding content that attracts traffic organically.
- Voice search: Voice activated searches that include colloquialisms in global languages.
- Artificial intelligence: Using AI to personalise the customer journey.
- Video marketing: For visitors to better relate to the brand with audio visual stimulation.
- Featured snippets: Elevate reputation of the business with features snippets on Google.
- Influencer SEO: Partner with social media influencers to get their following as customers.
- EAT & Branded SEO: Build expertise, authority and trust by building brand awareness.
For anyone who wants to implement digital marketing for their business, Search Engine Optimisation or SEO as it is commonly known should be the first priority. It is more than the misconception of just adding keywords to your content. When done right, SEO can do the following for you.
- Send quality traffic your way.
- Boost the business reputation
- Get results with inexpensive methods
- Increases customer engagement with the site
- Help you understand your customers
- Help you beat the competition
- Continuously evaluate and boost performance of the site