Succeeding in organic search today is a herculean task as the competition has gone over the roof. One needs to learn about optimizing the factors that are considered important by the search engine. These factors play a major role in the overall ranking of your page.
Over the years, digital marketers have adopted various strategies like link building to rank higher on Google results. On-page SEO is considered to be a fundamental component and should be prioritized constantly.
Google has made several changes to its ranking algorithm since its inception, of which Penguin, Hummingbird, and Panda were the major. Apart from the regular updates, Google used about 200 factors to rank a site. If you are a business owner with plans to rank higher on Google results, it is recommended that you approach the best SEO company in Chennai.
As the competition keeps building in this sector, SEO analysts are forced to adopt new marketing strategies to get results. Apart from publishing rich content, on-page SEO demands to optimize your HTML tags, headlines, and images. By concentrating equally on each aspect mentioned below, SEO analysts can easily get ranked higher in 2021.
Content on your website:
The content on your website is crucial as it will get you a worthy position on the Google search results. Users will get to know about your services or products via the content and so you must have rich & jargon-free content on your website.
“Content is the king and will be the king” is a popular saying and so get your content drafted from the best SEO agency in Chennai. From an SEO perspective, good content should be easily linkable and have relevant keywords placed appropriately. From a user perspective, it should convey information in the simplest way without altering the context.
By linking to authoritative pages on your website you will be able to send trust signals to the search engine. Users can navigate to other sites with the links added on your page and will be able to learn.
However, stuffing your website with too many outbound links will surely pull down your ranking on Google results. By using them in moderation, there won’t be any damage to your search visibility and rankings.
Emphasize on headlines:
As people started relying on Google to get important information, the ranking algorithm has been optimized appropriately to serve better. By writing compelling headlines, your website content will be able to perform well on the search results.
Coming up with a unique title for your blog post might turn heads, but it will not be enough to get traction in the long run. Hire professional content writers from the best SEO service provider in Chennai to create sparkling headlines strategically.
Build a secure and accessible website:
Google bots will crawl your site and will try to understand the content. In order to make things easier for the bots, you must get your website built by an experienced development team.
Discuss with them to create a robots.txt file as it will keep the bots informed about the information on your site. Although you can use an online sitemap generator, it would be best if you get it developed from the best SEO company in Chennai.
Keep an eye on the page speed:
Page speed is considered to be a leading SEO factor for several years. Users will not prefer to waste time on a slow-loading website. Google has announced an algorithm in 2018 that focuses on mobile page speed. If you are not looking into this, the best way to get started is with Google Search Console.
It is obvious that people spend hours on their mobile scrolling through pages. Discuss with the best SEO company in Chennai to design your website more mobile-friendly as it plays a major role in the SEO ranking factor. Google’s mobile-first index has now become a reality compared to desktops.
On a final note:
It finally comes down to one question, will these factors get me desired results? Unfortunately, the answer is much less climactic as there are several other factors one should be aware of.
At the end of the day, good SEO techniques will get you to rank higher. Ironically, you should never sacrifice the user experience for SEO factors as it will help in getting conversions and retention rates.
Besides, keep in mind that ranking higher on Google is a great way to take your business to the next level. To get every piece perfectly in place, it all boils down to hiring the best SEO company in Chennai.
SEO marketing is the process of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic. All this results in increasing the exposure of the business to the right target audience. SEO is that one marketing tool that holds the potential to pay dividends over time continuously. If you have content that is strong and has every reason to rank at the top, you need not invest in other marketing tools and techniques to increase the visibility of your website. It is because of this that SEO marketing plays a pivotal role in growing your business. Therefore, optimizing your site in a manner that shows up within the top search results is critical.
How good your website is has a lot to do with the business you generate at the end of the day. Here is why website development is important.
- The first impression of your business is the website. If your website is outdated, the impression of the business left behind is definitely not what you’d want.
- By looking at how well the website is developed, the customers get a fair idea of how they would be treated by the business. If the website is not worked upon well, they tend to believe that the business won’t take efforts in catering to the requirements of the customers as well.
- A well-designed website enables the audience to build trust with the business.
- A poorly designed website has an adverse impact on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
In order to make it into the list of good websites, there are a couple of things that one needs to take note of.
- A good website doesn’t take much time to load.
- A website that is trustworthy – both in terms of content as well as technicalities is the most sought after.
- The website should be free of bugs.
- Make sure that your website caters to a specific goal/objective.
- For a website to reach out to the maximum, it is important to understand the target audience in-depth, right from what they need to what other websites do they use.
- Making use of the right words, font and style always help.
There is no specific best SEO tool, but here is a list of SEO tools that all the experts are using in 2021.
- Ahrefs – SEO keyword tool
- Google Search Console
- SEMRush – Marketing tools for SEO
- KWFinder – SEO keyword tool
- MOZ Pro – Complete SEO software
- Ubersuggest – Keyword Tracking tool
- Answer the Public – Keyword association tool
- Woorank – SEO Ranking Tool
- Majestic – Marketing tool for SEO
- Google Trends – SEO trends checking tool
- SEO Quake – Free SEO audit tool
- Siteliner – SEO analytics tool
- Fat Rank – SEO ranking tool
- Screaming Frog – SEO audit and insights tool
- Serpstat – One stop SEO platform
There are several ways to increase and divert traffic to your website. Listed are a few that you might be interested in.
- Invest in some paid advertising that will guarantee you results.
- Open Social Media accounts and post attractive content regularly.
- Use attractive titles that make browsers want to open the link.
- Review and up your on page SEO game.
- Target long tail keywords with colloquialisms for each customer location.
- Indulge in some guest blogging that will build external links
- Strengthen internal linking to subtly encourage more customer interaction.
- Make your site responsive to be accessible on all devices.
- Improve site loading speed to reduce abandonments.
- If you are an E-Commerce site, post clear and attractive product images.
SEO is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to boost traffic to your site. It can open the gateway to new customer pools, even on a global scale. The top SEO trends of 2021 are,
- Core web vitals : Loading, Interactivity and Visual Stability
- Google’s BERT: Using Machine learning and natural language processing for intent matching.
- Keyword research: To identify high ranking keywords.
- Original content: Value adding content that attracts traffic organically.
- Voice search: Voice activated searches that include colloquialisms in global languages.
- Artificial intelligence: Using AI to personalise the customer journey.
- Video marketing: For visitors to better relate to the brand with audio visual stimulation.
- Featured snippets: Elevate reputation of the business with features snippets on Google.
- Influencer SEO: Partner with social media influencers to get their following as customers.
- EAT & Branded SEO: Build expertise, authority and trust by building brand awareness.
For anyone who wants to implement digital marketing for their business, Search Engine Optimisation or SEO as it is commonly known should be the first priority. It is more than the misconception of just adding keywords to your content. When done right, SEO can do the following for you.
- Send quality traffic your way.
- Boost the business reputation
- Get results with inexpensive methods
- Increases customer engagement with the site
- Help you understand your customers
- Help you beat the competition
- Continuously evaluate and boost performance of the site