Just as technology evolves fast, expectations from people and website design trends are no different. Design elements and website features that were once considered modern and trendy will get cliched over time. One of the crucial mistakes that businesses shouldn’t make is sticking with older trends as it will make their website look outdated.
In today’s widely saturated online world, providing an amazing user experience and having creative website designs is not something a business owner should overlook. Discuss your business requirements with a reputed company that provides professional web design services in Chennai to stay in course with the emerging website design trends.
While there are certain aspects of web design like data security, faster loading speeds, and user-friendly design is something that will stay forever, there are certain trends that will keep changing. By integrating the trending website design trends, you will be able to take your business competition by storm. As there seems to be a shift towards sleek and creative designs, customize the user experience to sustain in the ever-expanding online ecosystem.
After scrutinizing the internet, we have managed to put together the top 5 website trends you cannot miss in 2021. As more people are increasingly getting aware of the usability of a website, modern users tend to favor designs that focus on necessary components. Join hands with a website designing company in Chennai to take the lead.
Minimalistic design is something that involves stripping away design elements that are unnecessary in a website/application. Although it is not a groundbreaking move, it makes a strong impression on the users. They can bring in more leads and conversion if used appropriately. Minimalism is here to stay and will be a crucial player in your winning strategy. When it comes to web design, less is more, and less conveys more meaning. By focusing on enhancing the user experience, one can easily design the most usable and attractive website.
Using videos as design elements:
Videos can be a great way to engage your visitors as they can provide important information with an energetic flair. The visual and auditory nature of videos will have a strong impact on your visitors. With a plethora of developments in technologies, one can easily incorporate videos in exciting ways. By joining hands with a proficient website designing company in Chennai, you will be able to add a touch of professionalism and personality.
Sacrificing load time and image quality is one of the challenging steps faced by every website designer. Vector art can be the ideal solution as it lets users scale the visuals according to their needs without compromising on the quality. Rather than designing with pixels, vector graphics are made with mathematical equations that produce smooth and solid lines without any pixelation. With the availability of thousands of vector files online, you can create a visual treat for your visitors.
Shapes and abstract designs:
Although shapes and abstract designs sound like an old idea, it still produces a strong visual effect in websites. Hire talented hands from the top 10 web designing companies in Chennai to create your own abstract designs that can straighten your individuality and brand identity. By adding the perfect blend of colors, balanced frames, and innovative designs, you will be able to conceive your own composition. These designs enable business owners to directly communicate with their stakeholders using powerful key ideas in the professional world.
Website’s layout is one of the key things that one needs to understand in order to arrange the visual elements appropriately. You will get more dynamic and daring results while designing asymmetric layouts. Business owners can achieve visual harmony regardless of their website’s symmetry. If you need help with developing a website that thrives on order and stability, get in touch with a top website designing company in Chennai.
In a nutshell:
With new design trends popping up around the world, business owners will get new opportunities to embrace them and make profits. As the necessity for standing out unique in the competitive landscape increases, developing a brand’s design language is crucial. By keeping the audience’s interest in mind, revamp your websites to provide a rich and unique experience for the visitors.
As we are witnessing a plethora of clean, bright, and eye-catching website designs, making your website more thumb-friendly is the right approach. By designing a usable website, you can represent your brand authentically. Join hands with an experienced website designing company in Chennai to integrate every aspect of design trends.
How good your website is has a lot to do with the business you generate at the end of the day. Here is why website development is important.
- The first impression of your business is the website. If your website is outdated, the impression of the business left behind is definitely not what you’d want.
- By looking at how well the website is developed, the customers get a fair idea of how they would be treated by the business. If the website is not worked upon well, they tend to believe that the business won’t take efforts in catering to the requirements of the customers as well.
- A well-designed website enables the audience to build trust with the business.
- A poorly designed website has an adverse impact on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
In order to make it into the list of good websites, there are a couple of things that one needs to take note of.
- A good website doesn’t take much time to load.
- A website that is trustworthy – both in terms of content as well as technicalities is the most sought after.
- The website should be free of bugs.
- Make sure that your website caters to a specific goal/objective.
- For a website to reach out to the maximum, it is important to understand the target audience in-depth, right from what they need to what other websites do they use.
- Making use of the right words, font and style always help.
There are 4 main types of E-Commerce –
- B2B (Business to Business) – Here, a business sells its products or services to another business. In a majority of cases, the business that is at the buying end further sells the products or services to the consumers.
- B2C (Business to consumer) – This is the most common of all the types wherein a business sells its products or services directly to the consumer.
- C2B (Consumer to Business) – This is where consumers sell products or services to the companies.
- C2C (Consumer to Consumer) – This is where consumers exchange goods and services among themselves and make money by charging transaction or listing fees.
Dark Mode website design has been adopted by some of the biggest technology giants out there. Needless to say dark mode is projected as a beneficial aid to the customers who use their tech rather than as a beneficial feature to the service provider. Dark Mode is easy on the user’s eyes, especially in low light or at night. The dark design stretches their battery consumption enabling them to spend longer hours on their phones without having to charge the phone. The design is also aesthetic focussing more on text over a dark background that pops out. The search engine doesn’t have a preference for dark mode over light, but the higher number of users automatically signals the search engine to improve the ranking of the site.
Web design services help you give a great first impression to your customers. Professionally designed webpages get good customer retention rates. Good web design goes hand in hand with SEO strategies. Search Engines rank sites with good design higher in the results pages. Web design services automatically optimise the website to attract high volume of visitors. This traffic also results in increased conversions. A professionally designed website gives the impression that your site and business are reputed with good credibility. It can subtly boost your conversions. An expert web design service will set you up with a site that projects the personality of your brand perfectly. It sets the right tone of communication that nudges the customers towards the call to action. It enhances the customer experience earning their loyalty.
Website design has come a long way from the basic blue and white theme with black text to colourful, interactive spaces that have become even primary source of income for businesses. Here are the latest trends in web design that will keep you on top of the industry. Parallax Animation: The foreground is designed to move faster than the background creating a 3D visual effect. Neumorphism: Digital embossing with soft backgrounds with overlay elements that have a shadow to lift them off the screen. Dark Mode: Like mobile apps websites too are turning to dark mode to give viewers a comfortable experience. Pastel Colours: Businesses are going with pastel colour themes to give a visually soothing customer experience. Scrolling transformations: The elements on the screen are designed to move and transform with scrolling creating a video like effect.
There are several ways to increase and divert traffic to your website. Listed are a few that you might be interested in.
- Invest in some paid advertising that will guarantee you results.
- Open Social Media accounts and post attractive content regularly.
- Use attractive titles that make browsers want to open the link.
- Review and up your on page SEO game.
- Target long tail keywords with colloquialisms for each customer location.
- Indulge in some guest blogging that will build external links
- Strengthen internal linking to subtly encourage more customer interaction.
- Make your site responsive to be accessible on all devices.
- Improve site loading speed to reduce abandonments.
- If you are an E-Commerce site, post clear and attractive product images.
Congratulations on your decision to make a website for your business. Follow these steps for the best way to build a successful website.
- Choose a web developer. Find a web developer with experience and knowledge of website design.
- Choose an initial web template. Select a suitable template and ask your developer to build and customise on it.
- Edit and Review the site. Insert your content, images and graphics in the website. Before launching it, test the site’s performance to work out the kinks.
- Create a domain. A domain is the unique address of your site and has to be registered with a domain provider.
- Publish your website: Now that your website is designed and done, you are ready to publish it.
By now a lot of businesses have realised the importance of good web design. However there are some important principles that need to be followed to ensure that your website turns out perfect.
- Ensure the website loads fast, as this reduces website abandonment.
- Show your intent on every page so customers landing on any page are aware of what your business does.
- Keep it simple so you don’t distract visitors from their purpose, with too many elements.
- Make the navigation as easy as possible, with any part of the website accessible in 3 clicks.
- Maintain the hierarchy in the layout. You don’t want your customers to keep scrolling back up each time they want to refer something.
- Use simple, attractive and value adding content that can convince visitors into becoming customers.
- The site must be mobile friendly for customers to access it on the go.
Your website is the first impression that an online customer gets of your business. It is important to make a positive impact on your clients. The website design has the potential to convert a random visitor to a customer and boost organic sales. A great web design will keep customers loyal to your brand as they find the platform comfortable and convenient to use. It provides a good UI/UX to your clients and nurtures your leads. Better the website design, more the engagement with it, bringing in more traffic. It improves the accessibility of your website to a wider audience. It has a significant influence on the brand image and it is important that you get professionals to design your website.
It has come to a point that a business is only considered successful if they have a strong online presence. This is evidently done by creating a dedicated website to the brand. The benefits of owning a website for your business are,
- A credible repository of information on your business
- 24 x 7 customer access to your business
- Boosts interaction with the brand
- It helps expand your market reach
- It improve brand awareness to a global scale
- Provides you with valuable consumer insights
- Helps you beat other competitors with online presence
- Access to all digital modes of advertising
- Makes information exchange easier
When searching for a web developer, it is important for you as a client to know the difference between website design and website development. The difference is quite distinct but a web developer is capable of doing both if they are skilled enough. Web design is the initial ideation and planning of a website’s layout, appearance and content. Web development is the actual process of developing code for creating the site and its subsequent maintenance. Web design is about creativity, while web development is completely technical. You need to engage the services of web developers who can help you with both, as they know how to recreate your brand personality on the website.
For anyone who wants to implement digital marketing for their business, Search Engine Optimisation or SEO as it is commonly known should be the first priority. It is more than the misconception of just adding keywords to your content. When done right, SEO can do the following for you.
- Send quality traffic your way.
- Boost the business reputation
- Get results with inexpensive methods
- Increases customer engagement with the site
- Help you understand your customers
- Help you beat the competition
- Continuously evaluate and boost performance of the site
Digital Marketing has become an essential part of today’s business world. It has become so competitive that traditional marketing methods are no longer as effective as before. Digital marketing can improve your conversion rate, boost traffic to the site, keep your customers engaged, helps you understand the market and customers with valuable insights, increases your reputation, and is generally cost effective. Most of your online customers are using their mobile phones to access your site. Digital marketing helps make your business more accessible to mobile users, who make up nearly 60% of the clientele. It makes the entire customer journey more interactive and memorable, bringing you loyal customers, who come just for a good user experience. Digital marketing can also be automated, freeing you from the hassle of keeping track of the campaigns.