Introduction of ME Generation
The ME generation is the group of people who are defined by the technological advancements in their time period namely smart phones, social media, high speed and instant internet along with surge of information available offhand. They are the millennials who belong to the age group of 20 to 35 including the people from Baby Boomers and Gen X, spending more time on internet and quite Me-centric. This has led the marketing requirements to be personalised and focused on them
How to Market to ME Generation
The present blog talks about the ways to woo the ME generation to become a customer of a certain product through proper marketing strategy which is personalized marketing strategy
1. With all the people falling in the bracket of ME Generation, are found online for a greater amount of time it becomes bigger arena for the organizations to use for marketing on personal grounds. On a digital medium accessing people directly is easy rather than giving bulk advertisements in newspapers, magazines or television. Thus the more time on internet by ME generation is a boon for organizations to
2. The ME generation is not a brand loyal generation. It looks for the best to be offered to them as against their peers in the market. If they are satisfied with the value of product online and they get to use it more, then ME loyalty has been for the product. It is the ease of procurement and after sale service that keeps the ME generation in line with the organization.
3. The customer loyalty of ME generation can be garnered through personalization of products to suit their tastes and preferences. Like the personalization campaign “Share A Coke “conducted by Coca-Cola where customers names were inscribed on the bottles. This was a massive hit with the ME generation. It did its engagements with the existing customers and garnered new customers for the organization too aiding the organization to hold the brand name with excitement.
4. The relevant product for the ME generation is the mantra for staying in their good books as does the search engine giant Google. Google strives to provide its customers with personalized and relevant search for each of its client. Organization needs to be providing personalized, relevant and timely offers to the customers to have them loyal to the products.
5. Being innovative and experimenting in the field of your expertise will keep the ME generation following the organization where so ever it is. The ME generation is a never satiable generation and will need more every now and then. In order to satisfy their needs organization needs to woo them with new and innovative ideas every now and then.
The ME generation is a generation which consist of all age groups and is a growing generation, thus needs to be kept up to date through highly personalized marketing strategies as per need of the society and market at large.Tags: Digital marketing strategy internet marketing strategies Marketing and strategy models and concepts Marketing strategies and tactics Marketing strategy Principles of Marketing Strategy Types of Marketing Strategies