With the use of AI pervading in every industry, and it is no surprise that AI has made its way into marketing. The best digital marketing agency in Chennai explains the avenues where AI is being used in marketing.
Google implemented an AI program that ran on deep machine learning, called RankBrain, in November of 2015. The intended use of RankBrain was to ease the filtration process to isolate reliable websites to feature at the top of the search engine results pages. The program / Algorithm reevaluated its parameters as it learnt from each search query, and applied these insights for the subsequent search queries. It also helped the program understand and pull up pertinent results, the relevancy of which increased with each search.
Brand reputation relies heavily on website design. You can employ AI to tweak and perfect your website design. There are now service providers, who with information from you, can create a fully serviceable website within the day.
These sort of act like DIY sites to create your own website with ease. The cost involved also seems to be nominal. But the efficacy of such websites is still under debate.
When AI robots can create their own language, there’s no surprise that AI programming can create content. There are several auto content creation apps and sites that are powered by AI.
But being a program, it has its own shortcomings. It can only produce content based on hard facts and stats. It cannot be used to write opinionated articles. The best digital marketing agency in Chennai uses it to churn out financial reports from hard stats.
Predictive Customer Service:
We discussed before about the search engine AI programming that helps in ranking sites. That AI also collects a lot of data about the customers accessing the site. This customer information has prompted the creation of predictive customer service AI.
This kind of AI is key to creating personalised campaigns that are used to retain existing customers. It can analyse customer behaviour online and use the information to predict what kind of search results the customer is expecting to see.
Clicked on a website and had a small chat window pop up, usually on the lower right side of the web page? That’s your customer care chat portal. These days the best digital marketing agencies in Chennai are using AI chatbots to replace humans.
The AI bot is programmed to retrieve information from the site and the FAQs to answer customer queries. It is also programmed to make the decision to transfer the customer to an actual customer care executive, when it can present no further solutions. The AI program also learns from each chat refining its responses to subsequent customers.
Over 53% of the homes worldwide are expected to use a smart home assistant like Alexa or Siri. Their shopping patterns would also change with the use of these assistants. People would start speaking their search queries instead of typing it. The websites must be robust enough to include these colloquialisms.
Optimising for voice searches is still in its infancy and there is plenty of potential to explore there. The AI will learn to associate language patterns with geographical markers and retrieve the data accordingly.
Whenever you search for something on google and then move on to another site, you might find the product you searched for popping up as an ad on this site. This is nothing but Ad targeting with AI technology.
The AI is intelligent enough to sift through different ads and show you the ones with the highest potential for conversion. It will bring up reliable sites that are already high ranking on the search results.
Dynamic pricing AI allows you to send links to the same products with different pricing options to different customers. This pricing is decided on the customer’s need for the product, local inventory, and other similar markers.
This allows you to retain the profits from customers who can and will pay the full price and only give discounts to the few who need a nudge. Dynamic pricing also allows you to charge better than your competitors.
There are so many more applications of Ai in marketing that has made the life of digital marketers easy. Open Designs, the best Digital marketer in Chennai, can help you enhance your marketing strategies with state of the art AI technology. They offer competitive digital marketing services in Chennai that have accelerated the growth of the business in a short time frame.
To get started, a typical website will take 14 weeks from minimum from inception to the delivery stage. It could take much longer depending on your requirements. Discuss with your website development team to get an idea about the delivery date. Actively research the market and the best service provider to get it done professionally. Website development is one of the crucial aspects of your business on which you shouldn’t compromise. Ensure that you get regular updates from your development team to make sure everything is executed as per the schedule. There are chances that conflicts might arise which may compromise the overall development process, you should be prepared to tackle the situation and get things done in a smooth manner.
Breadcrumbs are nothing but a secondary navigation system that can be used to learn about the user’s location on a particular website. Visitors can get a better idea about the webpage if they have an overview of the hierarchy on the website. They serve as an effective visual aid that represents the location of a user within the website. It is not a complex mechanism on websites and will up only a line on your website. One of the main advantages of breadcrumbs is that they do not have any negative impact on your website in terms of content overload. If you have a large number of web pages piled up on your site, you must incorporate breadcrumbs into your site.
Google Sandbox is a common term that is used to explain the lower rankings of new websites in the Google search results. The function of Google sandbox is to provide results that are highly relevant to the users. Filtering out new websites and constantly monitoring them helps the search engine to provide relevant results. Moreover, it is difficult to say how long a website will be inside the sandbox as it primarily depends on the types of keywords it will be competing against. If your website has high-quality and relevant content, then the Google sandbox shouldn’t be a huge problem for you. The ultimate aim should be to optimize the website to stand out from the crowd.
Accelerated Mobile Pages is an open-source project that is designed to optimize faster mobile pages. To break it down into simpler terms, it is making a page loading faster that is already optimized to be mobile-friendly. You have to use a streamlined version of CSS if you are opting for accelerated mobile pages. The website must be validated properly on a regular basis to ensure that they work properly. If you are looking to offer a better user experience, incorporate custom fonts into it and declare the proper height & weight of the page to avoid quirky-loading images. Accelerated mobile pages can significantly reduce the overall bounce rate on your website and improve conversion rates for your business.
SEO marketing is the process of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic. All this results in increasing the exposure of the business to the right target audience. SEO is that one marketing tool that holds the potential to pay dividends over time continuously. If you have content that is strong and has every reason to rank at the top, you need not invest in other marketing tools and techniques to increase the visibility of your website. It is because of this that SEO marketing plays a pivotal role in growing your business. Therefore, optimizing your site in a manner that shows up within the top search results is critical.
How good your website is has a lot to do with the business you generate at the end of the day. Here is why website development is important.
- The first impression of your business is the website. If your website is outdated, the impression of the business left behind is definitely not what you’d want.
- By looking at how well the website is developed, the customers get a fair idea of how they would be treated by the business. If the website is not worked upon well, they tend to believe that the business won’t take efforts in catering to the requirements of the customers as well.
- A well-designed website enables the audience to build trust with the business.
- A poorly designed website has an adverse impact on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
In order to make it into the list of good websites, there are a couple of things that one needs to take note of.
- A good website doesn’t take much time to load.
- A website that is trustworthy – both in terms of content as well as technicalities is the most sought after.
- The website should be free of bugs.
- Make sure that your website caters to a specific goal/objective.
- For a website to reach out to the maximum, it is important to understand the target audience in-depth, right from what they need to what other websites do they use.
- Making use of the right words, font and style always help.
There is no specific best SEO tool, but here is a list of SEO tools that all the experts are using in 2021.
- Ahrefs – SEO keyword tool
- Google Search Console
- SEMRush – Marketing tools for SEO
- KWFinder – SEO keyword tool
- MOZ Pro – Complete SEO software
- Ubersuggest – Keyword Tracking tool
- Answer the Public – Keyword association tool
- Woorank – SEO Ranking Tool
- Majestic – Marketing tool for SEO
- Google Trends – SEO trends checking tool
- SEO Quake – Free SEO audit tool
- Siteliner – SEO analytics tool
- Fat Rank – SEO ranking tool
- Screaming Frog – SEO audit and insights tool
- Serpstat – One stop SEO platform
There are several ways to increase and divert traffic to your website. Listed are a few that you might be interested in.
- Invest in some paid advertising that will guarantee you results.
- Open Social Media accounts and post attractive content regularly.
- Use attractive titles that make browsers want to open the link.
- Review and up your on page SEO game.
- Target long tail keywords with colloquialisms for each customer location.
- Indulge in some guest blogging that will build external links
- Strengthen internal linking to subtly encourage more customer interaction.
- Make your site responsive to be accessible on all devices.
- Improve site loading speed to reduce abandonments.
- If you are an E-Commerce site, post clear and attractive product images.
SEO is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to boost traffic to your site. It can open the gateway to new customer pools, even on a global scale. The top SEO trends of 2021 are,
- Core web vitals : Loading, Interactivity and Visual Stability
- Google’s BERT: Using Machine learning and natural language processing for intent matching.
- Keyword research: To identify high ranking keywords.
- Original content: Value adding content that attracts traffic organically.
- Voice search: Voice activated searches that include colloquialisms in global languages.
- Artificial intelligence: Using AI to personalise the customer journey.
- Video marketing: For visitors to better relate to the brand with audio visual stimulation.
- Featured snippets: Elevate reputation of the business with features snippets on Google.
- Influencer SEO: Partner with social media influencers to get their following as customers.
- EAT & Branded SEO: Build expertise, authority and trust by building brand awareness.
For anyone who wants to implement digital marketing for their business, Search Engine Optimisation or SEO as it is commonly known should be the first priority. It is more than the misconception of just adding keywords to your content. When done right, SEO can do the following for you.
- Send quality traffic your way.
- Boost the business reputation
- Get results with inexpensive methods
- Increases customer engagement with the site
- Help you understand your customers
- Help you beat the competition
- Continuously evaluate and boost performance of the site