With the use of AI pervading in every industry, and it is no surprise that AI has made its way into marketing. The best digital marketing agency in Chennai explains the avenues where AI is being used in marketing.
Google implemented an AI program that ran on deep machine learning, called RankBrain, in November of 2015. The intended use of RankBrain was to ease the filtration process to isolate reliable websites to feature at the top of the search engine results pages. The program / Algorithm reevaluated its parameters as it learnt from each search query, and applied these insights for the subsequent search queries. It also helped the program understand and pull up pertinent results, the relevancy of which increased with each search.
Brand reputation relies heavily on website design. You can employ AI to tweak and perfect your website design. There are now service providers, who with information from you, can create a fully serviceable website within the day.
These sort of act like DIY sites to create your own website with ease. The cost involved also seems to be nominal. But the efficacy of such websites is still under debate.
When AI robots can create their own language, there’s no surprise that AI programming can create content. There are several auto content creation apps and sites that are powered by AI.
But being a program, it has its own shortcomings. It can only produce content based on hard facts and stats. It cannot be used to write opinionated articles. The best digital marketing agency in Chennai uses it to churn out financial reports from hard stats.
Predictive Customer Service:
We discussed before about the search engine AI programming that helps in ranking sites. That AI also collects a lot of data about the customers accessing the site. This customer information has prompted the creation of predictive customer service AI.
This kind of AI is key to creating personalised campaigns that are used to retain existing customers. It can analyse customer behaviour online and use the information to predict what kind of search results the customer is expecting to see.
Clicked on a website and had a small chat window pop up, usually on the lower right side of the web page? That’s your customer care chat portal. These days the best digital marketing agencies in Chennai are using AI chatbots to replace humans.
The AI bot is programmed to retrieve information from the site and the FAQs to answer customer queries. It is also programmed to make the decision to transfer the customer to an actual customer care executive, when it can present no further solutions. The AI program also learns from each chat refining its responses to subsequent customers.
Over 53% of the homes worldwide are expected to use a smart home assistant like Alexa or Siri. Their shopping patterns would also change with the use of these assistants. People would start speaking their search queries instead of typing it. The websites must be robust enough to include these colloquialisms.
Optimising for voice searches is still in its infancy and there is plenty of potential to explore there. The AI will learn to associate language patterns with geographical markers and retrieve the data accordingly.
Whenever you search for something on google and then move on to another site, you might find the product you searched for popping up as an ad on this site. This is nothing but Ad targeting with AI technology.
The AI is intelligent enough to sift through different ads and show you the ones with the highest potential for conversion. It will bring up reliable sites that are already high ranking on the search results.
Dynamic pricing AI allows you to send links to the same products with different pricing options to different customers. This pricing is decided on the customer’s need for the product, local inventory, and other similar markers.
This allows you to retain the profits from customers who can and will pay the full price and only give discounts to the few who need a nudge. Dynamic pricing also allows you to charge better than your competitors.
There are so many more applications of Ai in marketing that has made the life of digital marketers easy. Open Designs, the best Digital marketer in Chennai, can help you enhance your marketing strategies with state of the art AI technology. They offer competitive digital marketing services in Chennai that have accelerated the growth of the business in a short time frame.
There are several ways to increase and divert traffic to your website. Listed are a few that you might be interested in.
- Invest in some paid advertising that will guarantee you results.
- Open Social Media accounts and post attractive content regularly.
- Use attractive titles that make browsers want to open the link.
- Review and up your on page SEO game.
- Target long tail keywords with colloquialisms for each customer location.
- Indulge in some guest blogging that will build external links
- Strengthen internal linking to subtly encourage more customer interaction.
- Make your site responsive to be accessible on all devices.
- Improve site loading speed to reduce abandonments.
- If you are an E-Commerce site, post clear and attractive product images.
SEO is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to boost traffic to your site. It can open the gateway to new customer pools, even on a global scale. The top SEO trends of 2021 are,
- Core web vitals : Loading, Interactivity and Visual Stability
- Google’s BERT: Using Machine learning and natural language processing for intent matching.
- Keyword research: To identify high ranking keywords.
- Original content: Value adding content that attracts traffic organically.
- Voice search: Voice activated searches that include colloquialisms in global languages.
- Artificial intelligence: Using AI to personalise the customer journey.
- Video marketing: For visitors to better relate to the brand with audio visual stimulation.
- Featured snippets: Elevate reputation of the business with features snippets on Google.
- Influencer SEO: Partner with social media influencers to get their following as customers.
- EAT & Branded SEO: Build expertise, authority and trust by building brand awareness.
For anyone who wants to implement digital marketing for their business, Search Engine Optimisation or SEO as it is commonly known should be the first priority. It is more than the misconception of just adding keywords to your content. When done right, SEO can do the following for you.
- Send quality traffic your way.
- Boost the business reputation
- Get results with inexpensive methods
- Increases customer engagement with the site
- Help you understand your customers
- Help you beat the competition
- Continuously evaluate and boost performance of the site