Keywords are the building blocks of any SEO campaign. The best SEO services will tell you that out of the millions of words on your website, the keywords dictate the incoming traffic. Read on for a systematic approach to choosing the right keywords for your website.
Keyword Research and Analysis has always been feared as an expensive exercise for a few words. The initial expenditure is an investment. The easiest keyword research involves asking your team to suggest the search phrases they would use, to employ the services or buy products from a website like yours. Even the Best SEO services use free tools like Google Keyword Planner that revert with reliable keywords on your input, along with the search volume data.
Focus on User intent
Knowing the user intent allows you to provide the customer with exactly what they want. The keywords that a user directs at a search engine indicates what they want to do.
E.g: If the user intends to purchase a computer, they might input a search phrase like Prices of computers with i7 configuration. The keyword price and i7 indicate that the customer is looking to buy the product.
If the user wants to gain knowledge on a product they type in a phrase like – Camera Specification of the Samsung M40 phone. This should direct them to a blog or a comparison page of the specifications of the phone and not a page where the product is pushed at them.
The keywords you need to use will need to change according to the user intent of your customers.
Creating a smooth Buyer Journey
Why does a customer need your service or product? What convinces them to pick you? The answer to these questions is in what Marketers call the Customer Journey. The different phases of this journey go from Identification to Deliberation to Decision making.
The Best SEO Services ensure the keywords address each of these stages. The customer must first identify that they need a product or service. This is done by using keywords that attract their attention to their pain points. The customer may not even be aware that they need your product. Use keywords that direct their attention to that need.
E.g: If you sell Office furniture, sentences like – Are you experiencing back pain at work? With the keywords – Backpain and work bring to light that the consumer is experiencing this.
Once you have helped them identify the problem, provide keywords that indicate that your work desk chairs are ergonomic, and reduce back pain. The Keywords Work Chair, Backpain allow them to deliberate that a change in chairs could help solve their issue.
Finally, provide compelling arguments with keywords that help them choose you over the competition. Sentences like – Buy now at attractive discounts. Best Quality office chairs with an extended warranty and 5000+ units sold etc, say your product is affordable, and reliable, helping them make informed choices.
Level the Competition
If you don’t want to miss out on important keywords, then you‘ll need a peek at what the competition is doing. First, test your keywords and find how many others are using it especially the ones in the top hits in Google Search. Then see what other keywords the companies that come first in the listings are using.
The top listings are likely the ones marked with Google Ads tags and the others have the Best SEO Services with heavily paid marketing strategies. Even if it is difficult to achieve the top spot, organic traffic can be pulled in by mimicking the keywords those sites use.
Consumers tend to use colloquial language even in the search engine. If somebody is looking for a hardware store near them they don’t search with the keyword – hardware Store. They input the thought itself in words like – Hardware Store in Chennai, India. This is termed as a Long Tail Keyword which is a combination of 3-4 words. They attract relevant traffic, get more engagement, and get higher rankings.
SEO services in Chennai have come a long way in tapping the infinite potential of keywords. Open Designs, the Best SEO Services Company among them has been a forerunner in all things web development and SEO
To get started, a typical website will take 14 weeks from minimum from inception to the delivery stage. It could take much longer depending on your requirements. Discuss with your website development team to get an idea about the delivery date. Actively research the market and the best service provider to get it done professionally. Website development is one of the crucial aspects of your business on which you shouldn’t compromise. Ensure that you get regular updates from your development team to make sure everything is executed as per the schedule. There are chances that conflicts might arise which may compromise the overall development process, you should be prepared to tackle the situation and get things done in a smooth manner.
Breadcrumbs are nothing but a secondary navigation system that can be used to learn about the user’s location on a particular website. Visitors can get a better idea about the webpage if they have an overview of the hierarchy on the website. They serve as an effective visual aid that represents the location of a user within the website. It is not a complex mechanism on websites and will up only a line on your website. One of the main advantages of breadcrumbs is that they do not have any negative impact on your website in terms of content overload. If you have a large number of web pages piled up on your site, you must incorporate breadcrumbs into your site.
Google Sandbox is a common term that is used to explain the lower rankings of new websites in the Google search results. The function of Google sandbox is to provide results that are highly relevant to the users. Filtering out new websites and constantly monitoring them helps the search engine to provide relevant results. Moreover, it is difficult to say how long a website will be inside the sandbox as it primarily depends on the types of keywords it will be competing against. If your website has high-quality and relevant content, then the Google sandbox shouldn’t be a huge problem for you. The ultimate aim should be to optimize the website to stand out from the crowd.
Accelerated Mobile Pages is an open-source project that is designed to optimize faster mobile pages. To break it down into simpler terms, it is making a page loading faster that is already optimized to be mobile-friendly. You have to use a streamlined version of CSS if you are opting for accelerated mobile pages. The website must be validated properly on a regular basis to ensure that they work properly. If you are looking to offer a better user experience, incorporate custom fonts into it and declare the proper height & weight of the page to avoid quirky-loading images. Accelerated mobile pages can significantly reduce the overall bounce rate on your website and improve conversion rates for your business.
SEO marketing is the process of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic. All this results in increasing the exposure of the business to the right target audience. SEO is that one marketing tool that holds the potential to pay dividends over time continuously. If you have content that is strong and has every reason to rank at the top, you need not invest in other marketing tools and techniques to increase the visibility of your website. It is because of this that SEO marketing plays a pivotal role in growing your business. Therefore, optimizing your site in a manner that shows up within the top search results is critical.
How good your website is has a lot to do with the business you generate at the end of the day. Here is why website development is important.
- The first impression of your business is the website. If your website is outdated, the impression of the business left behind is definitely not what you’d want.
- By looking at how well the website is developed, the customers get a fair idea of how they would be treated by the business. If the website is not worked upon well, they tend to believe that the business won’t take efforts in catering to the requirements of the customers as well.
- A well-designed website enables the audience to build trust with the business.
- A poorly designed website has an adverse impact on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
In order to make it into the list of good websites, there are a couple of things that one needs to take note of.
- A good website doesn’t take much time to load.
- A website that is trustworthy – both in terms of content as well as technicalities is the most sought after.
- The website should be free of bugs.
- Make sure that your website caters to a specific goal/objective.
- For a website to reach out to the maximum, it is important to understand the target audience in-depth, right from what they need to what other websites do they use.
- Making use of the right words, font and style always help.
There is no specific best SEO tool, but here is a list of SEO tools that all the experts are using in 2021.
- Ahrefs – SEO keyword tool
- Google Search Console
- SEMRush – Marketing tools for SEO
- KWFinder – SEO keyword tool
- MOZ Pro – Complete SEO software
- Ubersuggest – Keyword Tracking tool
- Answer the Public – Keyword association tool
- Woorank – SEO Ranking Tool
- Majestic – Marketing tool for SEO
- Google Trends – SEO trends checking tool
- SEO Quake – Free SEO audit tool
- Siteliner – SEO analytics tool
- Fat Rank – SEO ranking tool
- Screaming Frog – SEO audit and insights tool
- Serpstat – One stop SEO platform
There are several ways to increase and divert traffic to your website. Listed are a few that you might be interested in.
- Invest in some paid advertising that will guarantee you results.
- Open Social Media accounts and post attractive content regularly.
- Use attractive titles that make browsers want to open the link.
- Review and up your on page SEO game.
- Target long tail keywords with colloquialisms for each customer location.
- Indulge in some guest blogging that will build external links
- Strengthen internal linking to subtly encourage more customer interaction.
- Make your site responsive to be accessible on all devices.
- Improve site loading speed to reduce abandonments.
- If you are an E-Commerce site, post clear and attractive product images.
SEO is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to boost traffic to your site. It can open the gateway to new customer pools, even on a global scale. The top SEO trends of 2021 are,
- Core web vitals : Loading, Interactivity and Visual Stability
- Google’s BERT: Using Machine learning and natural language processing for intent matching.
- Keyword research: To identify high ranking keywords.
- Original content: Value adding content that attracts traffic organically.
- Voice search: Voice activated searches that include colloquialisms in global languages.
- Artificial intelligence: Using AI to personalise the customer journey.
- Video marketing: For visitors to better relate to the brand with audio visual stimulation.
- Featured snippets: Elevate reputation of the business with features snippets on Google.
- Influencer SEO: Partner with social media influencers to get their following as customers.
- EAT & Branded SEO: Build expertise, authority and trust by building brand awareness.
For anyone who wants to implement digital marketing for their business, Search Engine Optimisation or SEO as it is commonly known should be the first priority. It is more than the misconception of just adding keywords to your content. When done right, SEO can do the following for you.
- Send quality traffic your way.
- Boost the business reputation
- Get results with inexpensive methods
- Increases customer engagement with the site
- Help you understand your customers
- Help you beat the competition
- Continuously evaluate and boost performance of the site