What are Long-Tail Keywords?
Long-Tail Keywords are longer and highly specific search terms used by customers when they are on the verge of purchasing or generally when using Voice activated searches. The Best SEO services companies use them to craft highly successful websites that generate high conversion traffic to businesses.
Accounting for 70% of all Web searches, let us see how Long-Tail keywords are valuable to a website’s success.
Overcome Bidding competition:
Long-Tail keywords have high potential even in paid campaigns. Short keywords have high competition but seldom have good ROIs. The best SEO services companies bid on Long-Tail keywords for paid AdWords campaigns, as they have a lower cost per Click, due to low competition. You’ll get more organic traffic at lower costs. Just keep in mind that Long-Tail keywords evolve over time. Keep updating your content to replicate how users would word their search.
Brings organic traffic:
If you pull up a Google analytics report of your site, you will find that it is in fact Long-Tail keywords that are bringing in the organic traffic. They are getting the most impressions and clicks. Try out a variety of free keyword generators to find out the most viable and niche Long-Tail keywords.
Understanding customer intent:
Long-Tail keywords are based on customer intent. They change with the stage that the customer is in their decision making process.
A customer looking for décor ideas, searches for – Handcrafted wooden dining tables.
A customer who wants to find a table within their budget searches for – 6 seater wooden dining table cost.
A customer who is about to purchase the table searches for – Walnut 6 seater rectangular dining table in Chennai.
Make sure your website accommodates the variation in keywords with variation in the user intent.
Adding context to the content:
Google’s algorithms are programmed to match context to the content. This is possible only through the use of Long-Tail keywords. The easier it is for the algorithm to place the context of your page, the higher the SERP ranking.
Increases lead conversions:
The average conversion rate for Long-Tail Keywords, when used appropriately is 36%. The Long-Tail keywords strengthen CRO, through organic reach. Since visitors consume only about 25% of your main website content, it is cheaper to research niche Long-Tail keywords and place them in your blogs, than running paid ads or PPC campaigns.
Improves Search Engine Rankings:
Since customers are running their searches with Long-Tail keywords, it is important that your website rank higher in the SERPs for the same. To optimise the content, the Long-Tail keywords need to be within the URL, titles, main content, and even in the Alt+Text used with the graphics. The Best SEO services companies try to rank high for variations of the same Long-Tail keywords.
Example: The primary keywords of a furniture vendor might be – Handcrafted teak wood tables in Chennai. A natural variation of this is – Chennai Shop selling handcrafted teak wood tables. The site must rank for both sets of keywords.
Enables Voice technology:
Long-Tail keywords make your website more accessible to a wide range of customers. Long-Tail keywords open the potential to Voice Technology. A person using Voice activated Search will definitely use only Long-Tail Keywords. All the major tech service providers have enabled voice access to their devices. Adopting Long-Tail keywords will gain your site traction when Voice Tech becomes the new normal.
Value to the Viewer:
Besides strengthening your SEO, Long-Tail keywords have been proven to add value to the viewer. Research into Long-Tail keywords gives you better insight into what your customers want. Data collection becomes more accurate, enabling you to cover all your customer requirements with text, images, and even personalisation.
Example: As you research keywords for your furniture site, you’ll find keywords like Tips on wooden furniture maintenance. Adding a tips column or blog on maintenance adds value to your customers.
Open Designs is the best Web design and development company that provides cutting edge SEO services in Chennai. Our client websites are fully equipped with Long-Tail Keywords that give them a definite edge over other competitor sites.
To get started, a typical website will take 14 weeks from minimum from inception to the delivery stage. It could take much longer depending on your requirements. Discuss with your website development team to get an idea about the delivery date. Actively research the market and the best service provider to get it done professionally. Website development is one of the crucial aspects of your business on which you shouldn’t compromise. Ensure that you get regular updates from your development team to make sure everything is executed as per the schedule. There are chances that conflicts might arise which may compromise the overall development process, you should be prepared to tackle the situation and get things done in a smooth manner.
Breadcrumbs are nothing but a secondary navigation system that can be used to learn about the user’s location on a particular website. Visitors can get a better idea about the webpage if they have an overview of the hierarchy on the website. They serve as an effective visual aid that represents the location of a user within the website. It is not a complex mechanism on websites and will up only a line on your website. One of the main advantages of breadcrumbs is that they do not have any negative impact on your website in terms of content overload. If you have a large number of web pages piled up on your site, you must incorporate breadcrumbs into your site.
Google Sandbox is a common term that is used to explain the lower rankings of new websites in the Google search results. The function of Google sandbox is to provide results that are highly relevant to the users. Filtering out new websites and constantly monitoring them helps the search engine to provide relevant results. Moreover, it is difficult to say how long a website will be inside the sandbox as it primarily depends on the types of keywords it will be competing against. If your website has high-quality and relevant content, then the Google sandbox shouldn’t be a huge problem for you. The ultimate aim should be to optimize the website to stand out from the crowd.
Accelerated Mobile Pages is an open-source project that is designed to optimize faster mobile pages. To break it down into simpler terms, it is making a page loading faster that is already optimized to be mobile-friendly. You have to use a streamlined version of CSS if you are opting for accelerated mobile pages. The website must be validated properly on a regular basis to ensure that they work properly. If you are looking to offer a better user experience, incorporate custom fonts into it and declare the proper height & weight of the page to avoid quirky-loading images. Accelerated mobile pages can significantly reduce the overall bounce rate on your website and improve conversion rates for your business.
SEO marketing is the process of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic. All this results in increasing the exposure of the business to the right target audience. SEO is that one marketing tool that holds the potential to pay dividends over time continuously. If you have content that is strong and has every reason to rank at the top, you need not invest in other marketing tools and techniques to increase the visibility of your website. It is because of this that SEO marketing plays a pivotal role in growing your business. Therefore, optimizing your site in a manner that shows up within the top search results is critical.
How good your website is has a lot to do with the business you generate at the end of the day. Here is why website development is important.
- The first impression of your business is the website. If your website is outdated, the impression of the business left behind is definitely not what you’d want.
- By looking at how well the website is developed, the customers get a fair idea of how they would be treated by the business. If the website is not worked upon well, they tend to believe that the business won’t take efforts in catering to the requirements of the customers as well.
- A well-designed website enables the audience to build trust with the business.
- A poorly designed website has an adverse impact on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
In order to make it into the list of good websites, there are a couple of things that one needs to take note of.
- A good website doesn’t take much time to load.
- A website that is trustworthy – both in terms of content as well as technicalities is the most sought after.
- The website should be free of bugs.
- Make sure that your website caters to a specific goal/objective.
- For a website to reach out to the maximum, it is important to understand the target audience in-depth, right from what they need to what other websites do they use.
- Making use of the right words, font and style always help.
There is no specific best SEO tool, but here is a list of SEO tools that all the experts are using in 2021.
- Ahrefs – SEO keyword tool
- Google Search Console
- SEMRush – Marketing tools for SEO
- KWFinder – SEO keyword tool
- MOZ Pro – Complete SEO software
- Ubersuggest – Keyword Tracking tool
- Answer the Public – Keyword association tool
- Woorank – SEO Ranking Tool
- Majestic – Marketing tool for SEO
- Google Trends – SEO trends checking tool
- SEO Quake – Free SEO audit tool
- Siteliner – SEO analytics tool
- Fat Rank – SEO ranking tool
- Screaming Frog – SEO audit and insights tool
- Serpstat – One stop SEO platform
There are several ways to increase and divert traffic to your website. Listed are a few that you might be interested in.
- Invest in some paid advertising that will guarantee you results.
- Open Social Media accounts and post attractive content regularly.
- Use attractive titles that make browsers want to open the link.
- Review and up your on page SEO game.
- Target long tail keywords with colloquialisms for each customer location.
- Indulge in some guest blogging that will build external links
- Strengthen internal linking to subtly encourage more customer interaction.
- Make your site responsive to be accessible on all devices.
- Improve site loading speed to reduce abandonments.
- If you are an E-Commerce site, post clear and attractive product images.
SEO is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to boost traffic to your site. It can open the gateway to new customer pools, even on a global scale. The top SEO trends of 2021 are,
- Core web vitals : Loading, Interactivity and Visual Stability
- Google’s BERT: Using Machine learning and natural language processing for intent matching.
- Keyword research: To identify high ranking keywords.
- Original content: Value adding content that attracts traffic organically.
- Voice search: Voice activated searches that include colloquialisms in global languages.
- Artificial intelligence: Using AI to personalise the customer journey.
- Video marketing: For visitors to better relate to the brand with audio visual stimulation.
- Featured snippets: Elevate reputation of the business with features snippets on Google.
- Influencer SEO: Partner with social media influencers to get their following as customers.
- EAT & Branded SEO: Build expertise, authority and trust by building brand awareness.
For anyone who wants to implement digital marketing for their business, Search Engine Optimisation or SEO as it is commonly known should be the first priority. It is more than the misconception of just adding keywords to your content. When done right, SEO can do the following for you.
- Send quality traffic your way.
- Boost the business reputation
- Get results with inexpensive methods
- Increases customer engagement with the site
- Help you understand your customers
- Help you beat the competition
- Continuously evaluate and boost performance of the site