Overview of Influencer Marketing
Digital marketing has become the key for all the businesses to gain more leverage in the market. The concept of Influencer marketing is not new to the field of marketing but has widen the scope of influence through digital media. The influencer marketing in the past used to be through second hand information and opinion leaders. The suggestions and opinions given by leaders and high influence people previously is a form of Influencer Marketing.
Rules and Regulations for Influencer Marketing
The Influencer marketing is governed by laws applicable by Federation of Trade Commission with general advertising laws. The laws of advertising are simple as honesty and complete disclosure of the product and service is the motto of the law. Thus the posts issued by the influencers needs to be in line with the reality of the product or service they are advocating through their blogs or social media. This needs to be done by abiding the rules and regulations of FTC or else the impact could be adverse on the product or service that is being marketed.
ROI of Influencer Marketing
1. It leverages the business in a cost effective way while complying with the FTC rules and regulations through peer to peer recommendation. This reaches the target audience through seamless integration and customers are generated on an easily available platform.
2. Influencer marketing aids the goodwill building of the product or service marketed online through micro or celebrity influencer. If the potential of influencer is used to the fullest the turnaround from the customers will be good.
3. Influencer marketing will induce the brand presence through sharing their own experiences with the product or services advertised and endorsed by them.
4. Influencer marketing provides an easy platform for the buyer and seller to be reached with less time spent on advertising and marketing. It is the cost effective way of marketing on digital media presently.
5. Market share of the product or service can be enhanced through Influencer marketing with correct information marketed by the organization.
With digital media space, Influencer marketing is a phenomenal marketing trend that can be banked upon with much cost by the organizations. It is a method which is time tested and is one of the best methods to reach the best set of customers as required by the organization.Tags: advertising and marketing Digital Media Influencer marketing ROI of Influencer Marketing Rules and Regulations for Influencer Marketing What is Influencer Marketing