Much like the demise of print media, business cards also have become an obsolete form of offering prospective customers your contact details. Instead, business websites have taken over this role and serve as the modern means of giving prospective customers the means with which to find your contact information and then approach you for further clarity on the products and services offered by your brand. If you are someone who still isn’t convinced that websites are the modern-day equivalent of business cards, then you might want to continue reading to find out all the reasons why they indeed are so.
A Better Way To Reach People
The scope of reaching people is limited when it comes to business cards owing to the fact that they are only useful to the people whom you hand them over to. Websites on the other hand can be accessed by anyone from anywhere in the globe, at any time. And, with very limited space on a business card to add necessary information about the range of services and products that you offer, along with all the various points of contact, business cards are a far better alternative where you can have multiple web pages dedicated to explaining the perks and benefits of each of the services and products you have on offer, not to mention a dedicated ‘Contact Us’ page (where you can place a form where prospective clients can fill in their names, requirements and contact details, or even choose to contact you by calling, emailing or whatsapping you). Another important factor to note is that information on a business card cannot be edited once it has been printed and handed out to someone, whereas details on a website can be tinkered with incessantly. Assuming that you were able to find a domain name which is the same as your brand name, all people will have to do to search for your business website is to add a ‘.com’ after your brand name on the address bar of an internet browser.
A Better Marketing Medium
Websites serve as excellent mediums for self-advertising whereas business cards have the scope for doing so. A website can be used to advertise and talk about any number of different products and services. Everything from discounts and sales, to rebates and offers on specific products and services, can be mentioned on a website. A well-designed website is bound to generate more sales and inbound traffic to your business and brand than a business card ever can.
The Sky Is The Limit
One massive advantage of a website is that you can get anyone from any country on the planet to check it out, without having to even talk to them or know about them. While business cards require you to make conversation and meet people directly in person so that you can hand them over, websites can help you draw customers to you without you having to get to know them or be acquainted. With the help of a well-planned SEO (search engine optimization) strategy as well as content, social media, and email marketing, you can sit back, and wait for customers to approach you. Using a website in such a capacity is all about strengthening your brand’s online presence, which is done by posting high-quality content that is insightful, and useful for customers, as well as embedded skillfully with service and product-related keywords and common search phrases, that assist search engines in ranking your website and the webpages therein highly.
Acquire Instant Feedback
Obtaining suggestions and guidance from customers on how you can go about refining your products and the areas in which your services can be improved, is crucial! As a business acquiring such feedback and acting on it is crucial to the growth and long-term success of your brand. This not only improves your brand value tremendously but also results in elevating your brand image by giving people the impression that your business takes its customers seriously and values their opinions. Websites make it possible for brands to collect this vital feedback by making it possible for the setting up of comments and product review sections below every individual product and service. Aside from this, the testimonial page and feedback forms also help tremendously in encouraging customers to offer their opinions on their shopping experiences. This is something that is entirely impossible with business cards. Customers wishing to offer their feedback, but only have a business card as a point of contact might refrain from doing so, as it is often easier to comment or offer a review than verbally relay feedback.
Open Designs India – Your Go-To For Aesthetically Pleasing, Highly Functional Website Designs
Eagerly searching for the best web development company in India that can help propel your business’s brand value with a visually stunning and highly functional website that is packed with tons of incredibly advanced features? Keen on having a website designed for your business that aligns with all your brand’s long-term, short-term goals, as well as designed in such a way that it appeals to your specific target demographic? Then, reach out to the most reliable and trustworthy website design and development services out there – Open Designs India. With a skilled team of web designers possessing decades of experience at designing and developing state-of-the-art websites with futuristic designs, we can guarantee that you will get the website of your dreams!
Digital marketing is one of the ways in which you can boost the business sales like never before. Having said that, considering how reliant everyone has become on digital marketing, it is all set to rule the future. Here is why –
- The extent to which people these days are using the internet throws light on how increased internet usage would be in the days to come.
- Digital marketing is an excellent way of building brand awareness among people.
- All the digital marketing strategies put forth by the companies can be monitored as well. The expectation vs. reality picture becomes way clearer now. This further helps in opening up doors for improvement, if any.
No. Digital Marketing and Digital Branding are different from each other. Digital Marketing focusses on promoting a particular product or service, highlighting its benefits and how useful it would be to the consumers. Digital branding on the other hand is much more subtle and highlights the personality of the company or brand as a whole. Products and services will come and go. Digital marketing strategies will change to suit the seasonal needs or are tailor made for the product in question. However Digital branding is like a long tern digital marketing strategy to bolster the reputation of the company. It communicates what are the core values of the company and what they do to upkeep those values to give the best customer experience.
By now a lot of businesses have realised the importance of good web design. However there are some important principles that need to be followed to ensure that your website turns out perfect.
- Ensure the website loads fast, as this reduces website abandonment.
- Show your intent on every page so customers landing on any page are aware of what your business does.
- Keep it simple so you don’t distract visitors from their purpose, with too many elements.
- Make the navigation as easy as possible, with any part of the website accessible in 3 clicks.
- Maintain the hierarchy in the layout. You don’t want your customers to keep scrolling back up each time they want to refer something.
- Use simple, attractive and value adding content that can convince visitors into becoming customers.
- The site must be mobile friendly for customers to access it on the go.
Your website is the first impression that an online customer gets of your business. It is important to make a positive impact on your clients. The website design has the potential to convert a random visitor to a customer and boost organic sales. A great web design will keep customers loyal to your brand as they find the platform comfortable and convenient to use. It provides a good UI/UX to your clients and nurtures your leads. Better the website design, more the engagement with it, bringing in more traffic. It improves the accessibility of your website to a wider audience. It has a significant influence on the brand image and it is important that you get professionals to design your website.
It has come to a point that a business is only considered successful if they have a strong online presence. This is evidently done by creating a dedicated website to the brand. The benefits of owning a website for your business are,
- A credible repository of information on your business
- 24 x 7 customer access to your business
- Boosts interaction with the brand
- It helps expand your market reach
- It improve brand awareness to a global scale
- Provides you with valuable consumer insights
- Helps you beat other competitors with online presence
- Access to all digital modes of advertising
- Makes information exchange easier
SEO is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to boost traffic to your site. It can open the gateway to new customer pools, even on a global scale. The top SEO trends of 2021 are,
- Core web vitals : Loading, Interactivity and Visual Stability
- Google’s BERT: Using Machine learning and natural language processing for intent matching.
- Keyword research: To identify high ranking keywords.
- Original content: Value adding content that attracts traffic organically.
- Voice search: Voice activated searches that include colloquialisms in global languages.
- Artificial intelligence: Using AI to personalise the customer journey.
- Video marketing: For visitors to better relate to the brand with audio visual stimulation.
- Featured snippets: Elevate reputation of the business with features snippets on Google.
- Influencer SEO: Partner with social media influencers to get their following as customers.
- EAT & Branded SEO: Build expertise, authority and trust by building brand awareness.
When searching for a web developer, it is important for you as a client to know the difference between website design and website development. The difference is quite distinct but a web developer is capable of doing both if they are skilled enough. Web design is the initial ideation and planning of a website’s layout, appearance and content. Web development is the actual process of developing code for creating the site and its subsequent maintenance. Web design is about creativity, while web development is completely technical. You need to engage the services of web developers who can help you with both, as they know how to recreate your brand personality on the website.
For anyone who wants to implement digital marketing for their business, Search Engine Optimisation or SEO as it is commonly known should be the first priority. It is more than the misconception of just adding keywords to your content. When done right, SEO can do the following for you.
- Send quality traffic your way.
- Boost the business reputation
- Get results with inexpensive methods
- Increases customer engagement with the site
- Help you understand your customers
- Help you beat the competition
- Continuously evaluate and boost performance of the site