The year is about to turn and here’s what the experts from the best SEO company in Chennai are predicting for the SEO trends of 2021.
Google’s AI algorithm RankBrain is believed to rely on User experience signals like Click-Through Rate and Bounce rate to rank websites on Search Engine Ranking pages. The AI is programmed to learn from these insights. You need to improve your UX to stay high on these rankings.
With virtual assistants being made more accessible, voice search technology will soon take over conventional means. 55% of households worldwide are expected to have a Smart Speaker by 2022. The best SEO services will optimise your site for more natural-sounding long-tail keywords to accommodate voice search.
Long-form content to the tune of 3000+ words achieve more backlinks than the content of 900 to 1000 odd words. The long articles can be broken down into several subheadings to make them more readable. Link back to reputed sources to boost your ranking in the SERP listings.
Mobile responsive sites
Since 2019, Google has been considering the mobile site as the primary version of websites. By 2025, over 75% of users will access the internet only from their mobile phones. Google has a free testing site to check if your website is mobile-friendly.
Adopt high quality and only relevant images on your site. Always use Alt+Tags on the images to make them accessible to all users. The recent trend is to optimise and program the images to be used to make purchases, or as links to resources, making the website more interactive.
Video marketing is taking over textual content as the primary source of influential advertising. The easiest way to do it would be to shoot a long, high-quality video. The video can be cropped into snippets for posting on various social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
Focus on user intent
Fix whether your content aims to bring more traffic or more conversions. Use this data to input keywords that appeal to the right user intent. Aim for high conversion audiences and the intent that they reveal in their searches to glean the keywords.
High-quality content is something that will never go out of trend. When there is content that people can truly enjoy and relate to, there is no dearth of website traffic. Post content with relevant keywords that add value to your visitors.
The EAT concept stands for Expertise, Authority, and Trust. Google looks to verify and validate any information that you put on your website, with a special focus on content that may have a negative impact on visitors. Use content that is true, comes from reliable sources, and backlink to those resources.
Adapt to the situation
The COVID pandemic taught us to adapt to the situation to survive. Businesses with physical stores moved to E-Commerce. A variety of innovative options like Buy-Online-Pickup-at- Store, No contact delivery, video conferencing for tech services were made available to the public. These improve SEO by adding new keywords to your site to widen the reach.
A great User experience or UX is the way to the hearts of your customers. The website must be aesthetically pleasing, and the navigation comfortable for all demographics of users. The visitors must enjoy the content and the interactive experience.
Influencers for influence
While big brands use celebrities in their ads to promote their business, smaller businesses and startups turn to social media influencers. The best SEO services companies partner with influencers whose following matches a major portion of your target audience. Take care that they share the same value principles as your brand.
Ensure that all data that are shared or collected from the website visitors is secure. 85% of browsers avoid unsecure sites. Invest in a hosting system that provides your site with security certificates.
Open Designs is a full-service digital marketing and Web development firm and is one of the top SEO companies in Chennai. They are well versed with the changing trends in SEO, with 20+ years in the industry, working with prominent south Indian brands.
To get started, a typical website will take 14 weeks from minimum from inception to the delivery stage. It could take much longer depending on your requirements. Discuss with your website development team to get an idea about the delivery date. Actively research the market and the best service provider to get it done professionally. Website development is one of the crucial aspects of your business on which you shouldn’t compromise. Ensure that you get regular updates from your development team to make sure everything is executed as per the schedule. There are chances that conflicts might arise which may compromise the overall development process, you should be prepared to tackle the situation and get things done in a smooth manner.
Breadcrumbs are nothing but a secondary navigation system that can be used to learn about the user’s location on a particular website. Visitors can get a better idea about the webpage if they have an overview of the hierarchy on the website. They serve as an effective visual aid that represents the location of a user within the website. It is not a complex mechanism on websites and will up only a line on your website. One of the main advantages of breadcrumbs is that they do not have any negative impact on your website in terms of content overload. If you have a large number of web pages piled up on your site, you must incorporate breadcrumbs into your site.
Google Sandbox is a common term that is used to explain the lower rankings of new websites in the Google search results. The function of Google sandbox is to provide results that are highly relevant to the users. Filtering out new websites and constantly monitoring them helps the search engine to provide relevant results. Moreover, it is difficult to say how long a website will be inside the sandbox as it primarily depends on the types of keywords it will be competing against. If your website has high-quality and relevant content, then the Google sandbox shouldn’t be a huge problem for you. The ultimate aim should be to optimize the website to stand out from the crowd.
Accelerated Mobile Pages is an open-source project that is designed to optimize faster mobile pages. To break it down into simpler terms, it is making a page loading faster that is already optimized to be mobile-friendly. You have to use a streamlined version of CSS if you are opting for accelerated mobile pages. The website must be validated properly on a regular basis to ensure that they work properly. If you are looking to offer a better user experience, incorporate custom fonts into it and declare the proper height & weight of the page to avoid quirky-loading images. Accelerated mobile pages can significantly reduce the overall bounce rate on your website and improve conversion rates for your business.
SEO marketing is the process of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic. All this results in increasing the exposure of the business to the right target audience. SEO is that one marketing tool that holds the potential to pay dividends over time continuously. If you have content that is strong and has every reason to rank at the top, you need not invest in other marketing tools and techniques to increase the visibility of your website. It is because of this that SEO marketing plays a pivotal role in growing your business. Therefore, optimizing your site in a manner that shows up within the top search results is critical.
How good your website is has a lot to do with the business you generate at the end of the day. Here is why website development is important.
- The first impression of your business is the website. If your website is outdated, the impression of the business left behind is definitely not what you’d want.
- By looking at how well the website is developed, the customers get a fair idea of how they would be treated by the business. If the website is not worked upon well, they tend to believe that the business won’t take efforts in catering to the requirements of the customers as well.
- A well-designed website enables the audience to build trust with the business.
- A poorly designed website has an adverse impact on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
In order to make it into the list of good websites, there are a couple of things that one needs to take note of.
- A good website doesn’t take much time to load.
- A website that is trustworthy – both in terms of content as well as technicalities is the most sought after.
- The website should be free of bugs.
- Make sure that your website caters to a specific goal/objective.
- For a website to reach out to the maximum, it is important to understand the target audience in-depth, right from what they need to what other websites do they use.
- Making use of the right words, font and style always help.
There is no specific best SEO tool, but here is a list of SEO tools that all the experts are using in 2021.
- Ahrefs – SEO keyword tool
- Google Search Console
- SEMRush – Marketing tools for SEO
- KWFinder – SEO keyword tool
- MOZ Pro – Complete SEO software
- Ubersuggest – Keyword Tracking tool
- Answer the Public – Keyword association tool
- Woorank – SEO Ranking Tool
- Majestic – Marketing tool for SEO
- Google Trends – SEO trends checking tool
- SEO Quake – Free SEO audit tool
- Siteliner – SEO analytics tool
- Fat Rank – SEO ranking tool
- Screaming Frog – SEO audit and insights tool
- Serpstat – One stop SEO platform
There are several ways to increase and divert traffic to your website. Listed are a few that you might be interested in.
- Invest in some paid advertising that will guarantee you results.
- Open Social Media accounts and post attractive content regularly.
- Use attractive titles that make browsers want to open the link.
- Review and up your on page SEO game.
- Target long tail keywords with colloquialisms for each customer location.
- Indulge in some guest blogging that will build external links
- Strengthen internal linking to subtly encourage more customer interaction.
- Make your site responsive to be accessible on all devices.
- Improve site loading speed to reduce abandonments.
- If you are an E-Commerce site, post clear and attractive product images.
SEO is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to boost traffic to your site. It can open the gateway to new customer pools, even on a global scale. The top SEO trends of 2021 are,
- Core web vitals : Loading, Interactivity and Visual Stability
- Google’s BERT: Using Machine learning and natural language processing for intent matching.
- Keyword research: To identify high ranking keywords.
- Original content: Value adding content that attracts traffic organically.
- Voice search: Voice activated searches that include colloquialisms in global languages.
- Artificial intelligence: Using AI to personalise the customer journey.
- Video marketing: For visitors to better relate to the brand with audio visual stimulation.
- Featured snippets: Elevate reputation of the business with features snippets on Google.
- Influencer SEO: Partner with social media influencers to get their following as customers.
- EAT & Branded SEO: Build expertise, authority and trust by building brand awareness.
For anyone who wants to implement digital marketing for their business, Search Engine Optimisation or SEO as it is commonly known should be the first priority. It is more than the misconception of just adding keywords to your content. When done right, SEO can do the following for you.
- Send quality traffic your way.
- Boost the business reputation
- Get results with inexpensive methods
- Increases customer engagement with the site
- Help you understand your customers
- Help you beat the competition
- Continuously evaluate and boost performance of the site