Why No one Talks About Website Design for Business Growths ?!
Your company wants to be certain that your investment will have a tangible effect on your business–that the investment is worth it, isn’t it? One should know the level of involvement required to make your website an absolute success. In the long term, all the investment in a well-designed, constantly updated website will bring you amazing results.
“Having an attractive and well-design website for your business creates opportunity to influence people’s mind-set and help you to generate more sales.”
If your business is creating or redesigning a website, you’ll want to maximize the multiple elements that make it easier for customers to find and check out your exceptional offerings. If you don’t, you’ll almost certainly lose out to competitors.
Your Website should fuel your Business growth!
“What Business needs now is Design. What Design needs now is making it about Business”–Beth Comstock.
A website has no geographical limitation. It is like having a very dynamic, well organized sales force available to your customers 24/7. And it is one of the first interaction that your potential customers will have with your Business. A dynamic and vibrant website will function as a bridge between the client and your products. No other means of business promotion will provide your company with this level of interactivity with potential customers.
It’s important to take note of functionalities of your Business website because in order to establish a great trust from the potential customers, the usability of your website should be absolute and easy to manage, the ease of use can be a competitive advantage and get your Business more ROI.
A good foundation of an effective website, designed to your business with all the capabilities, characteristics and structure that is implemented, will surely achieve a positive impact for your business. A good design will cause potential customers to do business with your website and it will get you more revenue that leads to your successful business growth.
The Smarter Approach
How much time do you think does a prospect spend on your website? The answer is, that it takes no more than 50 milliseconds for users to form an opinion about your website. “Never judge a book by its cover”? It may be a life philosophy, but it doesn’t imply to online user behavior.
There should be an interaction between your business website and your potential customers. A good website is designed to create a great user experience to keep them coming back to your website.
“85% of B2B customers search the web before making a purchase decision”. Your website has the best chance of being a prospect’s “first impression” of your company and offerings.
Why should you invest? The answer is simple. It’s the great web design that instills trust in your business.
First impressions are 94% design-related. Studies of user behavior have found that visual appeal and website navigation have the biggest influence on people’s first impressions of your brand. Positive first impressions leads to higher satisfaction and that will lasts for years to come.
One should remember to focus on the design elements that can be a proven one to enhance customer satisfaction and drive revenue. They are:
- Responsive design — accessing mobile users.
- Authoritative content — the power of attraction and relevancy.
- Accessibility and user-experience
Clearly, usability is important to customers – and it needs to be important to your company as well. A usable website is quick to load; view able on any device; and organized so that visitors can quickly find the information they need.
Technology and trends change rapidly. Websites will naturally fall out of sync with the advances in technology. A website redesign helps modernize your brand’s website and allows it to meet the needs and behaviors of users today. Mobile responsiveness alone can expand your potential audience, decrease bounce rate and increase customer/lead outreach.
Website usability features are tied to conversions. Here are a few that can affect search engine ranking:
- Effectiveness: can users achieve their objectives when they land on your website? Can they find the information they need, order the products they desire, or contact the company for customer service?
- Efficiency: adding to effectiveness is efficiency. Besides being able to achieve an objective, how quickly can a user complete a task? If visitors cannot find what they need effectively and efficiently on your website, they’re more likely to navigate away. The shorter time they spend on your website may have a negative impact on the SEO ranking.
- Learnability: can users learn to navigate your website quickly? Are the calls-to-action that are clickable consistent so visitors know how to interact? When visitors spend too much time trying to figure out how to use your website, they’re spending less time consuming your information or looking at your products.
- Memorability: can users re-find your website next time they go onto a search engine? Repeat traffic can help you get a Google ranking boost.
- Error Prevention: certain errors on a website can affect not only user experience but also SEO ranking.
It’s crucial to carve out a space in the competitive landscape and far more important to grab and hold the attention of your target users. Reach out to us if you want to learn more about Open Designs approach to web design. Visit www.opendesignsin.com or talk to us @ +91 98402 18632