Why Digital Marketing matters for B2B:
If you have been in the B2B market for a while, you know how to reach potential customers. Why do you need to insert digital media? Because Digital Marketing keeps you Competitive and improves customer relationships.
“You need to innovate just to stay in place, let alone to get ahead of the competitive curve.”
Essential Features of Digital Marketing:
Digital Business will cause deeper business change than Internet technology created in the past. You will need to take digital right to the core of everything you know and rely on.
Digital marketing techniques can support B2B marketing well since B2B relationships are about building reputation, demonstrating capability and showcasing credibility.
The route to effective B2B digital marketing unquestionably lies in engaging customers and prospects and providing them with useful, relevant content that improves their own business’ revenue and performance and positions yours as an expert to rely upon.
Digital Marketing: A 21st Century Imperative:
How can a small B2B-focused company get back into the discussion in this age of digital selling?
The following is a summary of the top digital technologies and tactics that can be implemented by B2Bs, to be ranked based on effectiveness, relevance, and ROI.
- Your website is your digital kingdom, a place where you can share your brand story, connect people directly to your company and make that all-important first impression.
- B2Bs are turning to content marketing more than any other digital marketing technology. The more often you tell, the more likely your story will be heard.
- B2Bs believe SEO is an important part of executing their digital marketing strategy, second only to content marketing.
- Social Media- Connect your ideas with the World.It can be a terrific way to boost your company’s visibility online. One of our strongest recommendations is to focus on sharing highly useful and targeted content that’s of interest to the people you want to connect with.
- Email is considered the most important digital marketing tactic today; ahead of content marketing, SEO and Social Media.
- Placing Content in the right place to the right audience- paid advertising on platforms like AdWords along with social-media ads can have their place.
- Increase Visibility and Reach- Republish the article on LinkedIn.
- Build Commitment- Make Social Links easy to spot, for people to Like, Follow, Share.
- Link to RSS feed
- White papers, eBooks can help you generate leads and measure your investment.
- Create Email forms for newsletters.
Digital marketing is about driving a better customer experience, earning sales and retention by focusing on the importance of one-to-one marketing. By these activities, it’s easily possible to succeed in the digital economy.
Simply out, now is the time to rethink your marketing mix. If you want to remain successful in the B2B space, you can’t ignore the fundamental changes that are resulting from your customers embrace of the Internet.
49% of Companies are increasing Digital Marketing spend this year. Are you investing smartly?
Return on Investment is a measurement that is used to evaluate the efficiency or profitability of your investment. To put it in simpler words, it is used to directly measure the amount of return on a particular investment. It is one of the most popular metrics used by businesses worldwide to measure the performance of an investment. More people prefer Return on Investment as a reliable metric because of its simplicity and versatility. The calculation will not be complicated and it can also be an efficient rudimentary gauge of an investment’s profitability. It can be used to calculate returns from other investments, thereby allowing on to measure all types of investments involved in business and transactions involved in it.
Digital marketing is one of the ways in which you can boost the business sales like never before. Having said that, considering how reliant everyone has become on digital marketing, it is all set to rule the future. Here is why –
- The extent to which people these days are using the internet throws light on how increased internet usage would be in the days to come.
- Digital marketing is an excellent way of building brand awareness among people.
- All the digital marketing strategies put forth by the companies can be monitored as well. The expectation vs. reality picture becomes way clearer now. This further helps in opening up doors for improvement, if any.
No. Digital Marketing and Digital Branding are different from each other. Digital Marketing focusses on promoting a particular product or service, highlighting its benefits and how useful it would be to the consumers. Digital branding on the other hand is much more subtle and highlights the personality of the company or brand as a whole. Products and services will come and go. Digital marketing strategies will change to suit the seasonal needs or are tailor made for the product in question. However Digital branding is like a long tern digital marketing strategy to bolster the reputation of the company. It communicates what are the core values of the company and what they do to upkeep those values to give the best customer experience.
By now a lot of businesses have realised the importance of good web design. However there are some important principles that need to be followed to ensure that your website turns out perfect.
- Ensure the website loads fast, as this reduces website abandonment.
- Show your intent on every page so customers landing on any page are aware of what your business does.
- Keep it simple so you don’t distract visitors from their purpose, with too many elements.
- Make the navigation as easy as possible, with any part of the website accessible in 3 clicks.
- Maintain the hierarchy in the layout. You don’t want your customers to keep scrolling back up each time they want to refer something.
- Use simple, attractive and value adding content that can convince visitors into becoming customers.
- The site must be mobile friendly for customers to access it on the go.
Your website is the first impression that an online customer gets of your business. It is important to make a positive impact on your clients. The website design has the potential to convert a random visitor to a customer and boost organic sales. A great web design will keep customers loyal to your brand as they find the platform comfortable and convenient to use. It provides a good UI/UX to your clients and nurtures your leads. Better the website design, more the engagement with it, bringing in more traffic. It improves the accessibility of your website to a wider audience. It has a significant influence on the brand image and it is important that you get professionals to design your website.
It has come to a point that a business is only considered successful if they have a strong online presence. This is evidently done by creating a dedicated website to the brand. The benefits of owning a website for your business are,
- A credible repository of information on your business
- 24 x 7 customer access to your business
- Boosts interaction with the brand
- It helps expand your market reach
- It improve brand awareness to a global scale
- Provides you with valuable consumer insights
- Helps you beat other competitors with online presence
- Access to all digital modes of advertising
- Makes information exchange easier
Digital Marketing has become an essential part of today’s business world. It has become so competitive that traditional marketing methods are no longer as effective as before. Digital marketing can improve your conversion rate, boost traffic to the site, keep your customers engaged, helps you understand the market and customers with valuable insights, increases your reputation, and is generally cost effective. Most of your online customers are using their mobile phones to access your site. Digital marketing helps make your business more accessible to mobile users, who make up nearly 60% of the clientele. It makes the entire customer journey more interactive and memorable, bringing you loyal customers, who come just for a good user experience. Digital marketing can also be automated, freeing you from the hassle of keeping track of the campaigns.